The Cancer Thread

Desperate news. RIP @Faldo

RIP Faldo. One of the good guys.

Really hope this is not the case.

RIP @Faldo a true gentleman.

It is unfortunately. Rip Faldo. A total gent and so so sound.

1 Like

This is terrible news. The light of Heaven to him. An absolute gent always.
I’m minded of the love and involvement he had for his girls. Heartbreaking.

23 Likes

Shaken to the core reading this. Absolutely brutal. Life is brutal. God be with his family. We’ve lost 2 legends in the last 2 months. As time passes you learn about the trials and tribulations that go on in peoples lives on here. The work issues, family, kids, injuries. You never think about the elephant in the room that is death in terms of it affecting someone directly on here but affecting everyone else. RIP Faldo. I hope there are plenty of fairways up there.

40 Likes

Ah Jesus. That’s heartbreaking.
Rest in peace Faldo.

1 Like

Rip

Terrible news, faldo seemed one of the really sound non sneery lads here. Everton and big golf fan from galway wasn’t he? Had he a couple of kids?

1 Like

Correct.

He was some judge of golf.

A total gent.

6 Likes

I’m only a bystander around here but fuck me that’s heartbreaking news, he came across as a good egg. RIP.

5 Likes

When you come to this forum, it’s escapism, it’s edgy, it’s debate and just a sense that there are other lads around Ireland(and abroad) in the same boat as you in life. When something like this happens it shakes you to the absolute core. Hold those nearest and dearest close, as life is precious. Rip and condolences to all concerned.

24 Likes

Thats it.100%

2 Likes

Awful news. RIP Faldo & condolences to those here that knew him.

3 Likes

Desperately sad news

1 Like

Very sorry to hear this. RIP.

His bio says he last logged on 17hrs ago, the legend :muscle:

26 Likes

So sorry to hear this. One of the soundest lads on here.

15 Likes

4 kids.

Harrowing stuff.

Atticus Finch, Joe Player, Fist of Fury and Faldo :disappointed_relieved:

24 Likes