The Cancer Thread

Absolutely terrible news. He was a gent. Gave me great advice on a few DIY bits after I bought our home. He was so generous with his time and took such pride in what he did himself.

A dad to 4 young girls…I just can’t get them out of my head, and his wife, just devastating.

RIP @Faldo, rest easy

14 Likes

A tough kind beautiful Soul. Family first always.
A gifted chippy who’d go out of his way to help others out.
Great man to talk(well able to) and have a laugh. Loved a wee punt and was well able to pick them. No notions, no nonsence whatsoever, he was as straight up as they come. No time for bs. You knew where you stood with Frank
A fucking gent in Winter and in Spring
He could play a bit too.

93 Likes

Fuck it lad. :cry:

Ah that’s class

Pick that one out!

Lovely videos.

1 Like

Logged in to see the reaction after Galway’s All Ireland win last night. But fuck it, this has completely taken the wind out of me. A brilliant post @ironmoth. It’s just so desperately sad. Didn’t know the man personally but came across as a gent on here.

3 Likes

Ah lads. That is absolutely class.

Everton could have done with him!

1 Like

fuckin hell

what a player

9 Likes

And this

45 Likes

Woof!

That’s a dinger of a hit

Ah that’s brilliant. :+1::+1:

Some strike.

Some strike of it :clap:

A fine player by the looks of it. I’d be celebrating a lot more than his nonchalant style if I could hit a free like that.

Questions to be asked of the TFK AFC scouting network that we never picked him up.

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing mate. That was some belt of a ball.

2 Likes

They say he was the best forward Killerrin ever produced. Clearly anything he turned his hand at he excelled. If those videos were taken in the social media age they would have been seen by many more. A whopper of a right boot and could make players miss with his low centre of gravity.

6 Likes

Beautiful words.

1 Like

Touch of class

seeing as @faldos name has been put up here I hope ye don’t mind me posting this

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.galwaybeo.ie/news/galway-news/galwaygaanews-deathnotices-tributes-football-galwaybayfm-6651859.amp

42 Likes