The Cancer Thread

Poor auld @Faldo,I feel so sorry for his family heā€™ll be a huge loss to them no doubt.

1 Like

Wow.

If ever there was a case of a face behind the name.

RIP to Frank.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Nothing I can add. Hopefully his family and friends can find the strength to get through.

Itā€™s a little unnerving, but beautiful in a way to put a face to a lad who came across as an absolute gentleman here.

Rest well @Faldo.

5 Likes

Jesus those feet, class. Love the way he walks back nonchalantly after absolutely smashing it. Thanks for sharing @Lazarus

3 Likes

What a player! Some feet and what a strike

Its like his posting style. He didnā€™t really give a shit. Everyone respected it. And he never made any airs or graces about it

15 Likes

He must have been a seriously handy golfer ? He was judge of it anyway.

Ah Jesus Christ lads, Iā€™m not right after hearing this. Fair play @Ironmoth and @Lazarus - lovely tributes from both of you.

Rest in Peace @Faldo, my fellow Galwegian and Evertonian and Rest in Peace @fistoffury, two good men gone too soon. My sincere sympathies to their families and friends.

39 Likes

Good to hear from you Jimmy, even if itā€™s under desperate circumstances.

1 Like

Thanks Harry, awful circumstances. Lovely watching those clips above, heā€™d have given his Idol Kevin Sheedy a run for his money with some of those free kicks.

3 Likes

Alright Jim pal. Hope all is good.

1 Like

All good CM, hope all well with you pal.

1 Like

Some lovely comments by Faldoā€™s friends on here. What a very sad time for his young family but by the comments on here they will have memories of a very, very special man. RIP.

1 Like

Thatā€™s quality @Lazarus thanks for sharing

1 Like

Awh ffs. Thats horrific. Fuck it

Thanks for that @Lazarus . Pure welly from the man, no messing around. I donā€™t think there would be many of us as humble if we scored one of those. Great memories to have.

2 Likes

Only reading about this now, tears are flowing after watching the videos. Didnā€™t know the man myself condolences to all on here that were lucky enough to, and of course his family. Rest In Peace

12 Likes

I was very sorry to hear about @Faldo passing.

Heartbreaking for those who knew and loved Frank. They have a tough road ahead of them. For us who ā€œknewā€ Faldo, life will carry on regardless.

Life is short lads. Frankā€™s was shorter than it should be. Put the phones down and get out and live life.

You hardly want your obituary to be ā€œhe was a sound lad on TFKā€ (No offence @Rocko).

Rest in peace Frank.

33 Likes

Superb clips. Lovely, languid style and a real touch of flair. :clap: