The Cancer Thread

You’ll give it a dog’s batin’ @iron_mike, it’ll be like Seamie Flanagan on Cahalane below in Cork, like you’d bate a child long go

1 Like

Iron Mike needs that cunt of a wexford ref.

1 Like

PS @iron_mike, you know what I think so I’ll not bother repeating it, but if, in a bit of boredom, you happen to watch a film set in alaska on Netflix called into the dark, or into the cold or something, could you possibly explain wtf it is about?
Ta bud.
Kape her lit.

2 Likes

I’ll keep a close lookout. Take care.

I love you @iron_mike… And you better be right for March when Limerick visit for a vital league clash… Because I’m fucked if I’m paying for a B & B

1 Like

Best of luck @iron_mike my dad is heading up to Vincent’s for his treatment at the end of month. It’s a bloody curse of a disease and far too common unfortunately.

Hold the dark. Strange one alright.

That’s the one.

Reminded me of the canadian outback

Best of luck to you @iron_mike. Get well soon

1 Like

Hadn’t opened this thread in a while. Sorry to hear that Mike and hope it goes well for you

3 Likes

Indeed. @iron_mike I’ll be in to see you anyway kid, let me know if you want me to bring a splif :wink:

vmi452nf2kxf

52 Likes

Hon Mike
Keep on trucking my pal

1 Like

Good man, tne ma has her meeting with the consultant today to plan the course of action. :crossed_fingers:

17 Likes

All I can say chief is have trust in them. These people are absolutely wonderful.

3 Likes

Fair play Mike. Drive on now…

She loves this fella because he’s ‘very ordinary’, working class background, proper Cark accent, she can’t abide those uppity doctors :grinning:

4 Likes

Best of luck to your Mam pal

You get a new found respect for your parents when you see them going through this sort of shit. In and out of Vincent’s every day for 8 odd weeks and not a word of complaint from him other than to tell my mother to stop fussing about him. Treatment went without a hitch and looks like he’s in the clear. He finished his treatment on the Friday and went straight back into work on the Monday and he in his 80s. Retirement in his view is cutting back from full time to 2 days a week. The work ethic of the older generation could teach the snowflakes a lot.

54 Likes