The Cancer Thread

You are weak, that is nothing to be afraid of. Death comes to us all. What does it matter how a man falls.

Quite the assumption to make

it is to be fair.

I’ll stick with it for the time being.

1 Like

I Wish him well .

2 Likes

Bump @iron_mike :clap:

Well played.

2 Likes

Only seeing this now. Sorry for your troubles.

1 Like

Only seeing this now Mike. Really hope all is going well.

1 Like

Things are great chief. Thanks for asking

11 Likes

Sorry to hear about your Dad. I really hope all goes well for him.

2 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

@iron_mike I’ve been avoiding this thread with good reason and opened it by accident there earlier. Curiosity started me reading and i saw your posts. I am delighted for you.

Reading through this site you typically scan the profile pic/username before the post and that subconsciously sets up your opinion of what’s to follow before you’ve even read it… and you are rarely let down by that.

When I spot the head of Houla one thing jumps into my mind - genuine. You’re a genuine sort and that comes across in your contributions here. I wish you and your family the best.

6 Likes

Wtf are you on about. @iron_mike is the biggest fraud on the forum. He’d a bit of a belly ache a few weeks ago and let his imagination run wild. Chemo me hole.

Good luck with the cancer @glenshane.

4 Likes

Fixed

2 Likes

giphy%20(9)

53 Likes

Congrats mate, delighted for you.

1 Like

Good man Mike,
@Mammyinatracksuit is starting her chemo on Thursday, wasn’t suited to the trial thing she was hoping for.

5 Likes

Still have to undergo the surgery in March but the chemo and radium have been a total success.

34 Likes

I wish her all the very best

1 Like

great news a chara

3 Likes