Hon Limerick

2 Likes

Smashing news mate.
Celebratory tea ?

download

1 Like

Well done Mike.

2 Likes

Itā€™s the wifeā€™s birthday kid. We might have to upgrade to a Beshoffs.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Best to all involved ,beat the bastard cancer,lost a son 13 yrs ago,and my brother last year ,but both fought it to the v end,mother was dying of it and ran a 7k race a few months earlier,6 weeks b4 my brother died he fulfilled a goal,with his wife behind him in the car,he cycled 100 miles without dismounting , fought the bastard all the way,human spirit is unbelievable,I wish all the vvv best

31 Likes

Jesus. Thatā€™s a heavy cross to bear.

3 Likes

Every family goes through it,Iā€™m lucky I know it mightnā€™t be too popular to say but Iā€™ve great faith,didnā€™t have but without it Iā€™d have ended up in the nut house,and thank you, TBH ref youngest he was in Derry I was in Cork,so his mother bore all the hardship,and my kids up there,but God is good

3 Likes

I doubt geography made it any easier. Some families get more than their fair share. Your faith must be strong when you still have it after all that.

1 Like

Good manšŸ‘ Youā€™ll be hopping off the ground come championship time

1 Like

Yes got it back after that

Outstanding news!

1 Like

I hope it goes well for your mum.

2 Likes

Super news Mike.

1 Like

Great spirit. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Thank you,cancers a beast but can be beaten

2 Likes

You are a good skin

1 Like

Not the best Mike, trying boy

Thatā€™s all any of us can do pal is try.

1 Like

Keep her lit boy

1 Like

Signing in again.

Big, bad cunt of a cancer this time, diagnosed the same day as poor Joe Player passed away.

Iā€™m after spending most of the last 3 months in my bed as sick as s flight to Lourdes, and being treated with a very aggressive course of chemo. Ihave arisen from the dead 4 times and slept through most of Christmas.This week I am at my most well since September. Building up fitness and conditioning now for surgery.

Oncology is incredible; Iā€™d be dead by now if it were not for Jamesā€™s. Be the best version of yourself youā€™re able to be every dayā€¦

74 Likes