The Cancer Thread

Best wishes @Portumna_Bridge :crossed_fingers::+1:

1 Like

Hope you stay healthy

1 Like

great for heating up chinese take aways

Don’t tell @TreatyStones that you are reheating rice

Best wishes mate, here’s hoping see the Liam McCarthy and Sam Maguire cross the Shannon on multiple occasions, and live a long and rewarding life.

2 Likes

Been doing it 25 years. Sometimes I reheat it twice. It’s a load of bollix that rice can’t be reheated

1 Like

Seems to be doing you no harm

Father in law had a large tumour removed from his stomach yesterday but they found a lot more on the liver which is inoperative so it’s just time they’re giving him now but they’ve no idea how long as yet. It’s a horrible situation as he’s a gent and he only beat prostate cancer a couple of years ago.

1 Like

Do you use a mobile phone?

Very rarely

Sorry tp hear that Art.

That’s shit art.

Sorry to hear that

1 Like

Terrible sorry art

1 Like

Jesus Art you guys have had a bad run. Sorry to hear that.

4 Likes

You must have arms like Adonis carrying the laptop around to post on here all the time so.

2 Likes

Its a cunt when it comes back around, dealt with something similar over the past year and there’s no good end to it. Best of luck.

1 Like

That’s a tough one @artfoley. Sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Sure is. The poor man is a medical marvel though he’s survived a lot of shit medically in the past including losing 2/3 of his stomach in his 20s, having a superfluous pacemaker fitted and surviving when the thing went haywire.

So death has a fight on its hands

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that .

Sadly a family member has been diagnosed with this bastard of a disease. I couldn’t get over the coldness of the doctors. I guess they become so used to it. It Turns people’s world upside down.