The Cancer Thread

FG created this mess and although they cant fix it @Locke will never vote for anyone else

1 Like

They’re almost there. They’ll get it next time

6 Likes

Who will fix it?

1 Like

And pray tell how the hell do you know? They haven’t been in power in a 100 yrs so no blame there ref the HSE , housing/ homelessness/ banks etc etc,guess who caused the problems we now have??? F failure’s,and their mates FG posh boys a party so removed from normal ppl they actually can’t see it

Jim

1 Like

Boom shakalaka . Hon Timmy

“Nothing but net”

Is a “get well soon” card inappropriate to send someone who’s got a cancer diagnosis? Is it too informal or even insensitive? Would sending one make you seem ignorant to how serious it is? You’d send someone a card if they were getting over an auld minor procedure, but this is a bad but treatable case. Am I overthinking this? Maybe a “thinking of you” card would be better? It’s an old pal’s mam who was a sound skin to us growing up in taking us to matches and so on.

Option B

3 Likes

I’m sure the person will be more worried about getting over the cancer rather than what type of a card she gets

I’d say pop around with a nice tart or a few vienna slices and turn on the auld bandage charm

4 Likes

I’m thinking of you card and get a mass said for them.

1 Like

Hardly. I’d say they’d be much more concerned about what type of cards they get.

1 Like

Show the face lad. If she was that good to you, go and visit the woman

1 Like

Any of the above suggestions would be well received I’m sure. I wouldn’t get caught up too much in the type of card as it’ll be the fact you took time to think of her, write and send the card that’ll be appreciated. Would mean much more than a text etc imo. Your not a bad sort all told.

1 Like

She won’t be receiving visitors other than immediate family for the next good while.

Your nitpicking is absolutely despicable. Shame on you.

Any kind of card will do pal – the thought will be appreciated… you’re a lovely man.

1 Like

You looking for pretend advice to show how nice a guy you are is worse.

1 Like

Fuck off. It was a genuine query and you decided to act the arsehole. Gimp.