The Cancer Thread

May her end be restful. Sounds like she has a good connection with her grandkids, it could well be worse

4 Likes

Tough one @Bod95 . The best you can hope for is a peaceful end, callous and all as it may sound. A tough time for all, particularly your Dad. I donā€™t have to tell you - be kind to each other. Despite the grief youā€™ll share many laughs and good memories over the coming days.

3 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this, my best wishes to you and your family going through this difficult time.

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear this. Very tough for your sister.

1 Like

Thatā€™s shit all round @Bod95 mate. I hope it goes as well as it can for you all.

2 Likes

Sorry for your troubles. A real tough one for the sister.

2 Likes

Shit @Bod95 . Thatā€™s really really tough. Hopefully the rest of yer time together is peaceful and as joyous as can be.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that pal. Tough to say a proper goodbye in times like these.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this. My aunt passed there recently from cancer, same thing, she was a shell of a woman from it. Get the best out of these last few days.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Bod95
Please god ye can make the most of the next while

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear. Do everything you can to ensure the whole family are there for the next period of time.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear that. I hope sheā€™s comfortable, and you find strength.

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear this pal.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear this. Glad you are there. As a lad on here said once - youā€™ve wide shoulders because of your Ma - so youā€™ll carry this. Sheā€™ll leave you with wonderful memories. Take care of yourself and your family over next few days. Your sister will need you and no better man.

5 Likes

I am so very sorry to hear this mate, ye are in my prayers.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s no preparing for that shock, all that you can do is roll with the punches for the next while.

Thoughts and prayers with you guys.

Fuck cancer.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear that. Itā€™s a strange and surreal place to be for a family to know a loved will pass away. All you can do is make the best you can of the time you have, look after your family, and look after yourself. Thoughts with you.

4 Likes

Very sorry to hear that mate,

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear that.

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear that, tough going.

2 Likes