The Cancer Thread

Fuckin hell sorry to hear that @iron_mike and @anon32894817. My auld lad is about to start radium treatment for prostate cancer. Weā€™re told itā€™s very early stage so high chance of success. Hopefully. Itā€™s a cunt of a disease.

16 Likes

Good luck @iron_mike.

1 Like

All the best @iron_mike and @anon32894817

2 Likes

Fuckin hell @iron_mike. Good luck and fight hard. Iā€™ll keep an eye on the early risers thread and make sure them cunts arenā€™t claiming this as some sort of victory.

1 Like

Good luck to ye both @iron_mike and @anon32894817

Tough news for anyone.

2 Likes

Iā€™d add my best wishes to you both.

1 Like

@iron_mike I love you bro.

Fuck sake, I avoid this thread for other reasons but Iā€™m genuinely sorry to hear that Mike and AC. Hopefully it will pass from both your doors soon.

1 Like

Youā€™re still a cunt

20 Likes

Ah lads thats shocking news. Wishing @iron_mike a swift recovery and same to your uncle @anon32894817

1 Like

Very sorry to hear this @iron_mike

Get on with fighting it and keep talking here.
Croke Park, Sunday 25th August 2019 is the date to keep in mind as we defend Liam McCarthy

1 Like

Best of luck @iron_mike

1 Like

That is in fact scheduled to be the day the SuperDubs win five in a row.

Sincere best wishes and strength to all forum members who have either been personally diagnosed or have had a loved one diagnosed with cancer.

@anon32894817 @artfoley @iron_mike

7 Likes

@iron_mike thinking of you and hoping that all will be wellā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m giving that one a like as you deserve a nice post out of this but not for the original.

Really fucking sorry to hear this Mike. Youā€™ve had a tough few years and you still come back in here in good form. Iā€™ve never met you but we see eye to eye on many things

When you kick the shit out of this, Iā€™ll buy you that snack box before Tipp v Limerick next summer

1 Like

Cancer is the one thing that scares me.

1 Like

Life can really suck at times. Best of luck @iron_mike

7 Likes

Stay positive @iron_mike, youā€™ll leather the head off the cunt.

2 Likes

[https://goo.gl/images/dPknXn]

Ah fuck it I give up. How do you post a GIF

Cancer just got @iron_mike. Youā€™ll walk all over the cunt yet.

Best wishes to you and @anon32894817

3 Likes