The Cancer Thread

Best wishes @iron_mike, I’m sure you’ll live up to your name and kick this bastards ass.

2 Likes

Ah shite @iron_mike thats shit news pal. Be strong mate, we’re here here for you.

1 Like

Best of luck Mike. Unbelievable strides have been made in recent years. Hopefully they’ll be to your benefit.
All the best to your family member @anon32894817

2 Likes

It is terrifying. I lost my Dad to it, although he was elderly. A big strong farmer reduced to skin and bone.

It all depends on where it is. His tumour was on the secondary wind pipe off the main wind pipe into his lungs. No hope.

He gave up the smokes 40 years previously.

My auntie on the other side had bowel cancer but came through it and is fine now.

1 Like

Like this

2 Likes

Jesus best wishes @iron_mike. Thoughts and prayers with you and family

2 Likes

Best wishes and prayers to @anon32894817 and family .

2 Likes

Best wishes to @iron_mike and @anon32894817.

2 Likes

or like this?

1 Like

My uncle died today, that’s my mother, her sister, 2 uncles and my father in law in the space of three years. My mother pleading with the palliative nurse not to sedate her the night before she died will haunt me forever, a cunt of a disease.

10 Likes

RIP , sympathy to you and your family .

1 Like

God rest them all.

I’m booking a health screen the next few days I’m off. I’m getting shook just reading this thread.

3 Likes

Goes without saying I’m wishing for a better outcome for @iron_mike and @anon32894817.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t. Now’s not a good time.

Deepest sympathies mate.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss @Mullach_Ide

Fucks sake mike, you’re the soundest man in this kip, batter the fuck out of this cursed shit and I’ll pay for the Italian strippers for the night out after

4 Likes

Just awful. Look after yourself.

1 Like

So sorry for your loss

1 Like

Sympathies pal

1 Like

RIP thats a heavy load to bearv

1 Like