The Cancer Thread

Best of luck @farmerinthecity to your mother itā€™s the first Iā€™m reading of it cos I was tagged a while ago. Also condolences to @Bod95 on your motherā€™s passing. I missed all that at the time. This thread scares the fuck out of me so I just stay out of it.

11 Likes

After July 15th they are consigned to history. In fact tomorrow will be my first outing in almost three years without a plethora of spare colostomy bags and all the fandango that comes with them.

5 Likes

Hope all went wellā€¦ Alcohol has a lot to answer for in Ireland.

1 Like

Not too bad almost 6 weeks now time moves on fast the ould fella is struggling a bit heā€™s been up to us and weā€™ve been down a few times. Tomorrow will be another hurdle to be jumped going to Croker as she was a hurling fanatic.

7 Likes

She sure was, and a great club lady also.

5 Likes

:blush::blush::blush::flushed:

Iā€™m of the generation with the Credit Union motto - if you donā€™t put it in you sure as shit wonā€™t get it out.
Iā€™m not exactly a God botherer, Iā€™d fire off a few a day and the odd candle.
I even lit a few and muttered the odd missive on your behalf and here you are fit as a fiddle.
I can now scratch you off, you have weathered the storm you ungrateful fuckerā€¦ :wink: :pint:

7 Likes

The man above is omnipresent

Hope youā€™re doing ok.

Poignant. I hope she had lots of good days where she had 3 hours looking forward to watching the win on the Sunday Game.

1 Like

Thanks mate last few years made up for all the years of despair

1 Like

Great she got to see that. Youā€™ll take comfort in it in time.

1 Like

so far so good anyhow , thanks for asking

He passed away today. 47.

12 Likes

Iā€™m sorry for that. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Sorry to read this a chara. No age as they say. The light of Heaven to his soul.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear this

1 Like

Sorry for your troubles. May god be good to him

1 Like

Thatā€™s rough. Sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Very tough. Sorry about that

1 Like

Sorry to hear

1 Like