The Cancer Thread

You said it here a few years back. Go into a room, lay your problems out on the table with everyone else and youā€™ll gladly walk out with your own again. Iā€™ve never forgotten that

22 Likes

Iā€™m very shocked and sorry to read this. May @fistoffury RIP.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear, desperate news. RIP and may his family find strength.

2 Likes

RIP @fistoffury sorry for your loss @Achtungbaby

1 Like

Ah Jesus ā€¦ Thatā€™s awful. We loved to lock horns but never with malice. We were long term NFL fantasy foes. Iā€™m shocked here. RIP fist.

2 Likes

I just saw the notice on the club page a while ago. 38 is no age, God be good to him and his family. Sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Dreadful news, may the Lord have mercy on his soul.
Your thoughts would be with his family and friends. Life can be very cruel at times.
Thanks for posting this @Achtungbaby .

4 Likes

RIP @fistoffury, I never even knew he was sick, so young too. Very sorry for your loss @Achtungbaby

1 Like

He did, a boy, it was their first, heā€™ll be turning 2 in March, tragic

21 Likes

RIP @fistoffury. Thatā€™s very sad news.

1 Like

@actungbaby can we throw a few bob somewhere, no use I know but might be somehelp

4 Likes

Thatā€™s desperate news. My condolences.

1 Like

Thatā€™s desperately sad news. Not much else can said really.

RIP.

1 Like

Donations if desired to the Bone Marrow for Leukaemia Trust at St. James Hospital Dublin. Donate - Bone Marrow For Leukemia Trust

Thatā€™s from the notice. We might think of this whenever weā€™re doing the next whip-round

28 Likes

ah FFS

Poor guy

RIP

2 Likes

RIP @fistoffury

1 Like

Rip. A truly horrible illness.

1 Like

Thats desperate news. RIP.

1 Like

Rest in peace. Awful.

1 Like

Jesus thatā€™s heartbreaking to read. RIP @fistoffury. Condolences to you @Achtungbaby and thanks for letting us know.

9 Likes