The Canine Corner

Ps. Have you a dog license for that dog.

Aā€™spongerā€™ :open_mouth:

Do you hate the wife that much?

Or does she despise you?

Have you a licence for that ā€œS&Cā€ you are going doing with are load of young lads?

1 Like

ā€œHowā€™dyoumean a licence?ā€

Con Kelleher, 96FM Wind-Ups.

3 Likes

the angry little man routine is a front, he is hurting, heā€™s not coping with some issue

1 Like

Any man who spends that much time away from the home for unpaid work is running from something g. Thatā€™s for sure

I have yeah. Itā€™s printed on the same paper as your tax clearance certificate.

You have lost it

Fumbling around now steaming with anger cos you got walloped

I enjoyed that one I must say :joy::joy::joy:

Heā€™s in an awful way.

1 Like

Yeah. Ye got me lads. Got me good.
Please leave me alone now. I canā€™t handle the razor sharp wit and cutting jibes.

Woah now. Who said itā€™s unpaid ?

You did

Some of it is.
I claim some costs where the clubs/organizations can afford it.
Other than that I do it because I enjoy it. My job facilitates a lot of time for my hobbies and I can assure you I spend more time with my family than most because Iā€™m good to manage my work-life balance.

What do you get paid for.

And be careful.

I know who you are

10 Likes

Sure thereā€™s a bit of travel and an ā€˜equipmentā€™ pot to also draw from.
All above board. Well itā€™s about as legal as your tax affairs.

1 Like

You are falling all over the shop here.

All along you have been banging on about your volunteering and the fact that I was robbing gaa clubs. Yet I am totally upfront about cost. I declare it all (as I know there is cunts like you around the place jealous who would love to catch me out). I do a fully professional job everywhere.

Now you take money from some but not others???

So you are an opportunist.

And a sneaky cunt.

And also likely also bullshit if you also re doing S&C.

Not to mention the fact expenses is not being paid. Unless of course you also reread cooking the books.

I wonder how the clubā€™s who do pay would feel if they found out others donā€™t?

And do you treat the clubs differently by those who pay and donā€™t?

And do the ones who donā€™t have any value in what you do? Because people do not value free stuff. At all. No matter what they say.

Lookit kev. If they hand me an envelope Iā€™ll take it, depending on the club. Plain and simple.
What donā€™t you understand about it.

2 Likes

Is it true you drew ā‚¬150 from your club to pay George Fitzgibbonthat time and you shoved it into your own arse pocket when George only wanted a mug of tae ?

How did you find out about that ?? Ffs.

George got his tae in a mug. I got my expenses.