The Canine Corner

Thanks pal. He was a lunatic for years as we reckon someone bate the shit out of him when he was a pup, but heā€™s a great fella now

Hereā€™s my young fella walking our dog yesterday evening.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Devastated my black lab Rosie passed away this morning. Iā€™ve had her since Iā€™m 7 and I donā€™t really remember too much of my life without her being around. I knew she was sick and I was going to take her to the vets tomorrow to put her down but itā€™s still hurt. Really sickened.

17 Likes

Sorry for your loss, bro.

1 Like

Thatā€™s very sad fella.

You must be young enough.
She got a good long life all the same did she?

she was 16 this may. Sheā€™d a great run. Still sickened tho.

1 Like

Sad to hear that.

Sorry to hear that.

We have Brady ringing a bell to let us know when he wants to looā€¦ 11 weeks only and heā€™s about 98% there with itā€¦still the v odd piss accident but heā€™s great.

5 Likes

Was her liver in good nick? Iā€™ve been toying around with the idea of a new innovative type DIY organ transplant and I actually have a calf on its last legs this week.
If the dog is still warm I think we can do a deal.

Sad thing about you is I actually think your decent type but you try so hard to be hated itā€™s sad.

4 Likes

Ya. Iā€™d have alot more time for someone who is just a total fucking prick

2 Likes

Fuck you so. Youā€™re out of the scheme.
Is there anyone out there with a donor liver.

Sorry for your loss

2 Likes

brimmer is struggling to come to terms with a recent loss, its very obvious, Iā€™d cut him some slack, heā€™s a great lad

3 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Itā€™d be a long drive from Wicklow to my back door, but fuck it, laaaaayeve it go buddy.

Very sorry for your loss mate

1 Like

@ChocolateMice @caoimhaoin

Any recs for (a) pet shops and (b) a vets in Cork, ideally east cork but Cork city or even Dungarven will also do.