The Canine Corner

Second part of a great documentary about Irish breeds of dogs on starting on TG4 now

Excellent. Kerry Beagles - great noses but pure stupid bastards.

Billy McGlynn talking there… He’s the older brother of mr. Chrome from the rubber bandits…

There was a great one last week.about Wolfhounds. Fascinating history

I must check it out … Love wolf hounds.

Just rang the auld lad to tell him that this is on. He’ll love it.

Think it is repeated on Sunday evening around 6pm. That’s how I saw last weeks episode

1 Like

Ger loves a good hunt…

Where in Limerick is Scarteen?

Knocklog / Garryspillane way. The black and tans.

1 Like

Kerry blues really get me down

Another episode of Madra na Gael about to start on tg4

Was just about to post it. The water spaniel featured this evening. Fella I knew had one before. They’re very smelly with a greasy coat, they’d stink the whole house out of it and tend to be a bit mad.
Lovely looking animals though.

Brady could choke a dog like that…he’s just the right size

Wheaton terriors on tg4 now. Hardy fuckers pulling 500+ pounds of 4 inch blocks on a cart.

1 Like

The wife has just announced that ‘Chaser has paid for herself’ after I bagged up three dead mice in the back garden

Are you speaking in code?

You should put him in the attic sleeping quarters to clear them out.

A Yorkshire terrier Cross Jack Russell ended up in my back garden yesterday. I walked him up the road and ditched him.
He ended up in the local last night while I was watching the game. The cunt spotted me of course and came over. Herself started petting him. I ran him out of the pub as he was annoying me. She followed him out brought him back to our place and fed him and gave him water. He left then again. When I leaving the pub later last night a local lad spotted him outside. He was injured and bleeding. He slept in the utility room last night. Do I bring him to the vet? How much is that? Do I call animal welfare?

Congratulations on your new dog! What are you going to call him?

5 Likes