The Canine Corner

Youā€™re just jealous that heā€™s taller than you.

5 Likes

Sheā€™s a beaut, weā€™re thinking of getting a second dog ourselves cc @Ambrose_McNulty

I said man.

1 Like

He has a very hangdog expression.

Are you, please donā€™t forget to keep us all updated.

2 Likes

Itā€™s actually more of a decision to preserve the sanity of the first dog when weā€™re away at work. The two of them have a grand old time of it playing for the day while weā€™re gone and theyā€™d be nice and relaxed when you get home. Whereas when it was just yerman heā€™d be in solitary all day and go absolutely banana when you get home. Slightly more work but weā€™re happy with how it has turned out so far.

1 Like

No doubting that. He loves the Curragh plains.

As long as heā€™s shitting on Kildare, thats ok.

1 Like

Sure itā€™s great, thereā€™s already sheep shit and horse shit all over the place so he can shite away all he likes.

I assume theyā€™re outside dogs?

1 Like

Iā€™m just wondering here if that mad fucker Roy Keane still keeps a dog. Triggs either died or ran away.

In any event I wouldnā€™t like to be the loyal dog when he gets home (the vein in the forehead at bursting point).
I suppose he accuses the dog of feigning injury if not up for a 20 mile walk.

ā€œdonā€™t you fucking wag your tail at meā€

Right so a stray kitten has shown up at my parents house and the dog (a fairly old jack russell) has responded by ripping most of the hair off of its neck. Never seen that before

Donā€™t worry. Bald pussies are the whole rage these days

1 Like

3 Likes

Chaser and I met a beautiful Irish wolfhound in Curraghchase yesterday, a very very impressive dog, wonderful temperament as well

How much would they cost to feed, theyā€™d ate ya out of the house, and those St bernards too.

They grow up so quick

1 Like

Youā€™d have to follow it around with a wheelbarrow

2 Likes