The Cark Thread

Still use that video in the cinema in Mallow (about the phones)

Enough to put you off the popcorn

I like Mallow cinema tbf :sweat_smile:

I went to a cinema in Winchester that ruined the cinema here for me. I had four(4) beers during the movie, you could buy them on the way in. It was an old renovated church with sofas.

Somehow the sticky floors of an omniplex has lost its allure

/original/3X/f/9/f9ea509698772cf0e1a17d681b9248f6da7c7c35.MP4

The king of Kanturk :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

He’s a fucking muppet,half a pavee- doubt he’s from Kanturk, thought they were half normal down there- never heard of this eejit

I was wondering why @gilgamboa hasn’t been posting much lately.

1 Like

The king needs to lay off the pies and stout

He should put the washing away.

1 Like

He’ll want to close his hand when he throws a punch

1 Like

He’ll be fine. He has the pink exercise bike in the corner.

1 Like

In all fairness would you be guilty of this? watching too much pikey handbags stuff on YouTube

The Commons Inn on the Mallow Road is on fire.

I passed that place about 20 minutes ago and was wondering what the commotion was alright. Smoke well died down at that stage.

You are taking the fight to cork early this year mate

5 Likes

@backinatracksuit - I was in the company of Billy Woods on Saturday, he’s friends with the sister -in-law… Sound chap. Did you ever kick him back in the day?

A year older than me but I played against him a fair few times when he was with Midleton, a decent player though I was surprised that Coventry picked him up, never seemed good enough for Cross Channel as a young fella, another Midleton fella and buddy of @anon78624367 was John Ryan, a couple of years younger and went to Brighton but was fucked with injuries, the best player to come out of Cork from my generation and that includes Roy Keane,
Billy used to get dogs abuse down in Mahon with that floppy hair he had

Billy Woods is loved in Midleton FC. Before my time with the club but people were still talking about him. An absolute gentleman by all accounts. they were still telling stories of his vanity in the dressing room while I was there :smiley:

Ryno is a gem

2 Likes

He still has it (the hair). A sound chap… his wife is a cracking doll.

I was friendly enough with John Ryan in school. A lovely chap. Was never the same after doing his ACL in an u16 match for Midleton.

1 Like