The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Four. Flatty needs more help šŸ

No need bucko. Youā€™re one of the good guys around here. I can take you at your word.

2 Likes

@blackjack is the best of us

:blush: :blush: :wink:

I just met Mv magnier.

3 Likes

Indeed, Ryan was in Oā€™Dowds in Roundstone today, we saw him go in, he was receiving backslaps and handshakes all down the street, heā€™s very popular in these parts

1 Like

An interested one, not a celeb spot as such but wasnā€™t sure where to post it, maybe COTY might have been more familiar territory for this chap. He wonā€™t get my vote though.

Anyway arrived at Lough Hyne today, narrow road and a small dog with a lead on (Archie)is in the middle of the road. So my wife gets out and finds his owner while I park up.
So she locates the elderly gentleman, the kids go over and I stroll over to scope out a good jumping off spot.
After about 5 minutes I join my wife and who is she deep in conversation with only Eoghan Harris, anyway heā€™s extremely complimentary about her looks, said she should be an actress etc(she is a great beauty in fairness :flushed:), said in his ITGWU days the lads all loved coming down to Limerick for the best looking women in Ireland,
He had told my wife he wrote Sharpe, I had never realised that, we had a great conversation about the Duke of Wellington, in fact we had a great conversation all round for about 40 minutes, heā€™s a great storyteller and is actually really good company, he was wearing nothing but swimming togs the whole time :grinning:

Anyway it goes to show, you just never know, when I mentioned to my wife that he was a very controversial figure he said ā€˜nobody remembers the holy Maryā€™sā€™
Anyway I could go into much greater detail but Iā€™ll leave it there, Eoghan Harris,

Then we saw Derek Mooney and Nuala Carey walking slowly in Baltimore, the drone overhead suggests they were at work
Anthony Davis and his wife having a pint in Bushes next table to ours, very friendly people, his sailing attire suggests he must be involved in that

But, Eoghan Harris, good company, what a surprise :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

CORK

1 Like

Would you ever be so good as to stop spamming the thread?

11 Likes

If you add Tubridy and Harris and divide by two you have a serious celebrity :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You just knew it wasnā€™t going to beā€¦.

I presume this isnā€™t the LA Laker Centre/Power Forward

Is he from Cork?

This is surely one for the TNH thread

8 Likes

Limerick women are famed for their beauty,
And rightly so :clap:

Heā€™s a right cunt now at this stage

The Cork lads on here must attract the lookers. Sure @Locke has a fine looking woman posing for photos with him on the Strava

2 Likes

Harris sounds like a ridiculously sleazy cunt from that interaction. Standing there in his jocks leering over middle aged married women. Reminds of Pete st John who was in my workplace before and was all but pulling the balls off himself such were his gushing comments about one of my colleagues.

7 Likes

Harris was really trying on the charm there. @backinatracksuit did well to restrain himself. Although Iā€™ve now googled Eoghan Harris and it appears that heā€™s 80 years of age so perhaps it was harmless enough.

Harris is an almighty creep and the Carkie couldnā€™t help letting us all know heā€™s touring about of course :rollseyes:

He wasnā€™t in his jocks and he wasnā€™t leering,
A charming 80 year old man can be complimentary about womenā€™s looks in a way that young lads canā€™t,

Do t be so mean