The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Four. Flatty needs more help 🐐

What is so good about that place? Queues any time I am in the area.

Spot

Live Spot: DUP stalwart Nigel Dodds a few rows ahead of me in a window seat on the delayed 18.10 Aer Lingus flight EI175 from London Heathrow to Dublin Dublin. I can’t quite make out if that’s Diane Dodds beside him or some special adviser type. They’re going through notes & have the pens out marking the pages up.

I spotted Lord Sebastian Coe on the platform of Sloane Square tube station earlier this afternoon. He was wearing a dark suit with an open collar shirt & was scrolling through his phone.

4 Likes

The clue is in the name

Lord Coe is a spot.

Baron Dodds of Duncairn is not a spot pursuant to the “No Mark Politician” bye law.

10 Likes

What’s this now?

Looks like Russell crowe on smack

1 Like

Legendary prop Christian Califano

1 Like

Not a spot

3 Likes

Very harsh!!! Photographic evidence and everything

There’s a GAA and Rugby Celeb thread where it might pass muster.

1 Like

Not sure it would.

Fuck sake

The envy levels are off the charts!!

Who - former RTÉ radio and TV host Ryan Tubridy

Where - corner of Leeson St and St Stephens Green

When - yesterday at 12:45

Wearing - sport coat, shirt, jeans - a more fitted version of the Jeremy Clarkson style of clothing men of a certain age adopted and won’t let go of

Carrying - a brown leather briefcase in the modern style with loop handles. That was what caught my eye first and I like a nice bag.

Other notes - nobody really paid much attention to him and the streets were full of parents and children from the local Loreto Convent after getting their junior cert results. They all seemed to have done well based on I saw nobody being chastised and no tears and lots of proud moms which is a testament to the importance the middle class place on education in the country. I imagine local restaurants did a heavy lunchtime trade.

The briefcase suggested a meeting in a nearby high profile lawyer office that rhymes with Box but that is merely speculation at this juncture albeit not spurious speculation given his recent travails.

5 Likes

Twould have been some post if hed been riding a red scooter, or clare by…nevermind

Spot

1 Like

Who: Mike Murphy of ‘Live Mike’ and ‘Winning Streak’ fame.

Where: Dawson St.

When: Today @ 2.15pm

Wearing: Ambling casually down past Tower Records, Mike wore a light blue shirt and navy casual suit jacket with cream pants. Mike looked to be heading for a rendezvous of some manner.

6 Likes

Spot

1 Like