The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Four. Flatty needs more help šŸ

is he still alive?

Very much alive and ONLY wears cream pants.

4 Likes

Who: Niall Horan

Where: PĆ”irc nā€™hEireann. The home of the Warwickshire GAA
When; 18.00
Niall was enjoying a post match drink in our clubhouse. He was there following his beloved Wandsworth Gaels of London. Niall was a happy chap after their 4 point victory over John Mitchelā€™s of Liverpool in the All Britain JFC quarter final. Niall was happy to pose for photographs with the Warwickshire gaels including my daughter who is ā€œbuzzingā€

17 Likes

Spot

2 Likes

Who: actor Robert Sheehan

Where: outside petstop at the Kinsale Road commercial park in cork

When: yesterday at around 3pm

Robert was standing in the rain bemusedly looking at what I assume was his effort at parking. He was running his eyes over a very nice dark red electric suv alongside the petstop building. Heā€™s a lot smaller than I wouldā€™ve expected

he must be some age now

He hasnā€™t been in anything in a long long time. Wonder whatā€™s going on there?

Heā€™s in the umbrella academy

I know theyā€™ve been filming the young offenders the past few weeksā€¦.maybe heā€™s in the new series.

Is that a covert ultra-left wing stone-cutters type association that promotes transsexuality in front of children?

Or is it an acting gig? Havenā€™t heard of it.

1 Like

Right. I confuse him with the Rhys Meyers chap who seemed to have got a bad hand of cards on the face of it.

So when you say he hasnā€™t been in anything in a long long time you just mean that he hasnā€™t been in anything you saw

You must watch an awful lot of television and movies :man_shrugging:

Iā€™m flat out helping Gemma Oā€™Doherty on the beat most nights so donā€™t have much time for 5.6/10 telly.

This is a bizarre conversation to have arisen from my helpful response to your earlier statement :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Not a spot.

2 Likes

1 Like

DM me your address and Iā€™ll send on a bunch of roses.

1 Like

Just keep trying mate. I still have a gut feeling heā€™ll award nick leeson one day.

1 Like

OOOFFFT

Mike was 82 last Friday according to interwebs.

Heā€™s fresh enough still.