The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Four. Flatty needs more help šŸ

Who: Alan Kelly TD

Where: Junction 14 service station near Monasterevin.

When: 7:30pm

Alan was dressed in casual attire and after strolling through the service station with who I presume was his wife, he decided to plumb for a burrito from Zambrero. As I waited for ice-cream at the Supermacs directly across the way I noted that Kelly got a plethora of cheese and a good dollop of mayonnaise on his burrito. He washed this down with 7-up.

Not a spot.

6 Likes

Supermacs does a fine ice cream cone. The best thing on the menu.

Iā€™m a fan of the hot cookie/muffin and ice cream. Itā€™s Jody divine

Zambrero is a very poor burrito shop compared with Northern Irelandā€™s best recent export, Boojum.

Surely Sour Cream and not mayonnaise.

Live spot

Who: Dave Duffy, portrays Leo Dowling in Fair City

Where: Hartiganā€™s, Leeson Street

When: Now

Demeanour: Looking very relaxed. Arrived in the door with a guitar and a fiddle. Immediately joined the band and has started on the fiddle. Wearing a scarf and distinctive red tie, very actorish. Initial impressions are that heā€™s sound out despite the scarf.

11 Likes

Spot

1 Like

Fotf or COTY alumni depending on your stance, Mr T.

Where: Tony was out for a morning traipse in bushy park, Terenure.

Attire: sporting a gillet and shorts. He was noticeably portly. Given his Tony knows best approach to health, came as a surprise how rotund he is in person.

Accompanied: a fine looking older woman with a big smile on her face and a small jack russell wearing a red jacket.

When: 745 this morning

Notes: the couple seemed very happy in each otherā€™s company. Big salute out of Mr Hollohan as I was passing, I didnā€™t initially twig who he was. I turned back to see when I figured and, to my embarrassment, he too was turns back but looking for his dog. Awkward kind of second salute with him likely now recognising I recognised him

And off they set

3 Likes

Spot

Live spot cork merchant prince Reggie in burger king on the m4

Are you sure thatā€™s him?

Itā€™s a gag/bad lookalike :flushed:

Iā€™d disagree with you on a lot, but think youā€™re right here. The beard seems a bit long.

Jeez I was certain it was him

Not a spot

David Norris.

Holding up the queue in the petrol station across from Meaghers in Fairview yesterday around 3.30pm.

In fairness I donā€™t think it was Davidā€™s fault as he shouted at the attendant to get him the smokes heā€™d asked for about 6 times.

He bought two small little cartons of milk rather than a bigger carton which I thought strange.

I thought David appeared rather shook looking. Iā€™ll note that in about 4 weeks when Iā€™m compiling my 2024 list for another thread.

4 Likes

Not a spot.

1 Like

Who : Labour TD Aodhan o Riordan.
Where : Jogging down Brian rd Marino this morning at 9am.
Other details : Aodhan was wearing an Arnotts Dublin Hoodie and a Scoil ui Chonaill wooly hat. He was jogging very slowly and looked absolutely bollixed tired.

Not a spot.

4 Likes

This is a blatant attempt to sway the adjudicator