The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Four. Flatty needs more help 🐐

Where did it fall down, if I can be so rude…

A failed attempt unfortunately.

1 Like

I saw the speccy lad from Londonderry that helps out on the Colm “Parky” Parkinson GGA podcasts running the Clontarf half marathon on Saturday. He was tracking a very good time in the 1hr 30/35min range.

I was out for a run myself yesterday lunchtime & I spotted Joe Molloy coming out of his house with a gear bag over his shoulder. I got the sense the gear bag was more likely to have contained broadcasting equipment such as microphones rather than gear but that’s speculation on my part.

3 Likes

Did you do the half marathon yourself on Saturday? Half the country seemed to be at it.

I’d never heard of it before.

I was stewarding, pal. But I didn’t know the start & finish area was on the Sheriff YC pitch on Alfie Byrne Road & wouldn’t have involved myself had I known their pitch would be ruined (cc Sheriff YC’s Twitter account). I feel quite upset about it now.

3 Likes

Forgot to log some spots actually.

Where: Joes Pizza, Broadway, NY
When: Tuesday 7th Nov 1am
Who: Khalil Mack, Morgan Fox, Sebastian Joseph Day, Brevin Allen, Dean Marlowe, Kenneth Murray Jr.
Other details: After a long wait on the subway from Metlife back to Penn station, myself and my companion said we’d go get a pizza slice. The place was busy, but quietened quick enough where only 4 customers remained. In walked 6 members of the Chargers who had juat played the jets that evening. I only recognised Mack (who signed a record setting $141m contract with the Bears) and Marlowe, but obviously knew the others were Chargers players too. They came over and sat with me and my mate and for a few moments denied who they were but eventually relented and had a laugh about it. They were decent lads and we chatted for a while telling them of our travels and they were surprised at our trek and moreso coming from Ireland to do it. Took some pics with them and left them to their pizza.

Where: Jeff Rubys Steakhouse, Cincinnati OH
When: Sunday Nov 12th 9pm
Who: Markus Bailey, Chris Evans, Traveyon Williams, Cody Ford, Jackson Carman
Other details: we went out for dinner after the Bengals loss to the Texans and there was quite a few Bengals players and coaches in the restaurant. We only spoke with Markus Bailey, he came over to us amd my buddy is a big Bengals fan and spoke to him for a while about the game and his future there. He said he is looking for more game time so I’d expect a trade at seasons end for him. His seriously hot girlfriend was then looking a bit bored listening to the lads talk football, so we let him off to return to his table and they got their dessert. They didnt go for the speciality Jordan Shoe, nor did we as we were stuffed and it looked huge.

I also met 3 of the Patriots media crew, Paul Perillo, Mike Dussault and Tamara Brown, altho i didnt speak with her as she was helping pack up some of their gear from doing one of their Patriots Unfiltered segments. Paul and Duss are mainstays on Patriots podcasts so was chatting to them about their impending trip to Germany and that they would need lots of beer to get them thru a Pats game, which turned out to be a complete bore fest. Not logging as a spot as they are really only famous in the New England area and they had been working just before i saw them.

21 Likes

David is retiring from politics and I wish him well on his move to Cyprus. I hope it’s not for health reasons.

No mark politician bye law.

2 Likes

Not spots.

17 Likes

Ffa fagan. You have to reward effort, especially on marginal calls

1 Like

Great shout. A lot of filler with no real substance.

The only one of them I ever heard of is Megan Fox.

2 Likes

It was Morgan Fox (I read Megan first too)

2 Likes

I know :roll_eyes:

1 Like

There was easier ways of @Gman letting us know he was in America

The gridiron thread was getting daily updates so all good!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Who : Influencer, multiple podcasts host and DJ Vogue Williams
Where : An Aer Lingus Airbus 320neo currently sitting on the apron at LHR
Wearing : Very large sunglasses (on head) grey hoodie
Other notes - she’s very tall and her hair is a lovely shade of blonde

She’s made the rookie error of sitting in Row 2 and two largish passengers are in beside her.

One of them has just gone to the bathroom while we are on the airport apron so be must be in a fucking heap and I’d imagine Vogue is worried at this occurrence while we await his return (he’s still in there as I type this so I’d guess there are not insignificant gastro issues at play).

1 Like

That’s not Reggie.

Spot

1 Like

DUB LHR is fertile celeb spotting.

I’ve another candidate I’ll write up for adjudication when I get home.