The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Four. Flatty needs more help 🐐

Not a spot.

21 Likes

Go on away out of it. The Flannery publicans are known countrywide.

You’ve the patience of a Saint

1 Like

Incorrect

Who: Colm Meaney

Famous for: Actor / Dessie Curley

Where: Chathams Street

When: Lunchtime today.

Demeanour: Colm was shooting the breeze walking down Chatham Street. Not sure as his destination, have a feeling he was just trying to waste time while the missus was on Grafton Street. Dressed in smart casual. Spotted through the window as I munched on my baked ham toasty and potato and leek soup from Sheenans.

PS. Toasty in there is decent.

5 Likes

You’d know the big fat head on him alright. The others not so much.

1 Like

Spot

1 Like

Who: Niall Quinn

Famous for: Broadband salesman

Where: bizzarely he was sitting at a table, inside the large windows of a closed down car show room on ParkGate st.

When: Lunchtime today.

Demeanour: looked to be concentrating intently while in discussions a couple of Indian lads. There was papers on the table and it looked like a deal was being concluded. I’m assuming the lady with curly hair I couldn’t get a proper view of was Gillian.

Not a spot.

2 Likes

Wtf.

It’ll be a spot when you see the DTM (Dublin Taj Mahal) going up there next year.

I’d say that site is worth a fortune given the development plans for Heuston

They’ve been trying to flog it for years. I walked it with someone before. Access is a disaster to the Carpark behind.

He was clearly at work.

2 Likes

:joy::clap:

Ridiculous interpretation of the rule.

@Bandage I’m lodging an appeal

2 Likes

You saw him and that’s what matters

@Fagan_ODowd can’t take that away from you :+1:

2 Likes

A spot that hasn’t been approved is a like a run without a Strava time.

4 Likes

Finding it hard to think what thread would be most appropriate to raise an appeal.

Not strictly relevant but “the post rating dispute resolution” thread might be an avenue worth exploring.

I think @TreatyStones is the adjudicator there so you should get a fair hearing.

3 Likes

Appeal away bucko.

1 Like