The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Four. Flatty needs more help 🐐

Top class adjudicating from @Fagan_ODowd. Stop wasting his time lads whinging.

All you can ask for is decisiveness. He has swung the sword.

I would normally agree but i spotted and had a conversation with the then Tea Sock. It was turned down for what i can only think was for political reasons

I spotted a lad who crashed a global bank so hard that Obi wan Kenobi played him in a blockbuster.
:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

When did you spot the chap from Trainspotting?

And in the arse end of Galway to boot.

Who: Roy Curtis

Famous for: COTY nominee

Where: Neary’s

When: Live spot

Demeanour: He’s in good form. He told the barman he was in earlier on and had one pint while his companion had three. On his own for this visit. It’s either his or his prior companion’s twentieth anniversary this weekend, may be able to confirm on that later.

I was in Grogan’s earlier and half expected to see him, he was in there the last time I was there.

I thought I saw Pat Rabbitte at the bar also but unfortunately it was just a lookalike.

3 Likes

Not a spot.

8 Likes

I’ll live but that will hurt the lads that are in awe of the porter laureate.

Who: Ger Cunningham
Famous for: Being a lucky goalie for da rebels in the 80s/90s
Where:Jackie Lennox Chipper, The Lough, Rebel Land.
When: 7.30ish last Monday night.

Other details: Had ordered a haddock supper before I spotted Ger arrive in behind me,joining a longish queue at this fine chipper. Got my order before I heard what he was having, was consuming my grub in the car when Ger got into his vehicle across the street and proceeded to do a U turn on the fairly narrow Bandon Rd and head towards Dennehy’s Cross.

2 Likes

Do you know what a celeb is?

3 Likes

Not a spot.

1 Like

There’s times when you don’t get paid enough for this job

I’ve heard of Dennehy’s Cross alright.

1 Like

As I made my way down Paul Street in Cark about 5 minutes ago I spotted Tommy Tiernan walking against me.

Tommy looked fairly relaxed with his hands in his pockets and was wearing that small beanie type hat on his head.

Some wan stopped him in his travels and she was quick to say she loves watching him on the television.

5 Likes

I spotted forum favourite John Kelly at Pixies last night. He was in one of the boxes and he was stroking his chin as if he was at a play or an art exhibition.

2 Likes

How were they? I heard good reports. I’m there on Sunday. Paz got the boot!

Great show.

1 Like

Spot

1 Like