The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Four. Flatty needs more help 🐐

I haven’t spotted a celebrity in ages. Do you think i could just make one up? I’ve an awful pang of yearning for an award.

Only for you this thread would be fucked

Strange that Samuel L Jackson has never been back around your neck of the woods.

Who says he hasn’t?

True enough. You would want to keep an eye out for him.

You’d see him often enough. He was going out with a girl from The Benedy there for a while. It didn’t work out- different backgrounds and values; she loved the quiet austerity of the hillside, he yearned for the shimmer and distractions of the big city.
He’s going out with a lassie from Magherafelt now…a better fit all round.

1 Like

Self help author, celebrity Z lister and boyfriend of the RTE media darling Doireann Garrihy, Mark Mehigan outside Taste restaurant just off Grafton street. Time 1.40pm today. Mehigan was dressed in black apart from a desperate silver chain hanging down below his chest. Sun glasses midway up his forehead for no apparent reason. This guy looks like a Prize A tosser. He was talking on the phone, and has a voice to match the silver chain hanging down around his chest.

1 Like

Christ

6 Likes

You’d need to ask @Kyle

Not a spot.

1 Like

You have the patience of a saint.

1 Like

My goodness. I eschewed a morning post crèche/Easter camp drop off run as the rain was tip tapping on our roof all night long & was still spilling a bit at 8am. Instead I consulted the Met Éireann website & discovered that rain was to clear in the capital by mid morning & a bright, sunny day with intermittent showers was expected. I therefore settled on a lunchtime run & who did I spot on Clontarf Promenade at 12.30pm only RTÉ News reporter & Morning Ireland presenter, Samantha Libreri.

We intersected at the “green X” on the map below. I was travelling in a northerly direction towards St Anne’s Park & she was walking the other way. She was wearing dark runners, navy leggings & a green zippy top/jacket & was sporting sunglasses & ear phones. We made eye/lens of glasses contact as we passed each other & I wondered if Samantha googles her name & had spotted the previous spot above.

5 Likes

Thats mad. I was cycling down the malahide road and cut down by your house to get through killester. I wondered to myself about whether youd be out for a lunchtime run and decided to log it as a spot if i did see you. Which i didnt.

1 Like

Enough with the Samantha Libreri spots. It was a tenuous enough spot to begin with.

7 Likes

Are you awarding the spot or not?

Given your attitude I won’t no.

13 Likes

Fine. All I ever wanted was clarity & closure.

Samantha Contrary!

1 Like

Justin has his Beliebers and Samantha has her Librerians

Although I have infrequent spots of the VM soccer analyst and co-commentator at the Montessori both or kids go to, I can happily say that I just spotted Damien Delaney in Dunnes Stores, Douglas less than an hour ago. White hoodie, dark navy slacks and white runners was DDs attire of choice today. As I passed him on the breakfast cereal aisle, I gave him the howya look of two men who bump into one another from time to time going about their daily lives. DD returned a whothefuckareyou look as we both continued with our small shops.

9 Likes