The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Four. Flatty needs more help šŸ

The best football analyst on Irish television at the moment I think - which wouldnā€™t be hard.

4 Likes

Spot

1 Like

Damien got a hair job obviously.

Did you spell hand wrong there? @locke is fond of Damien but I think thatā€™s a stretch

Youā€™ll have to before and after that shit.

Commas?

They come and go. Heā€™s a comma chameleon.

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure I spotted Sharon NĆ­ BheolĆ”in on Sunday afternoon. Do you Portmarnock/Malahide lads know if sheā€™s a sea* swimmer? Iā€™d just like more clarity on this aspect before committing to the spot. PS, I didnā€™t potentially see her in Portmarnock/Malahide, but thereā€™s people from there who are fans of the RTE News presenter.

cc @Juhniallio, @Rocko, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

*open water

I thinks sheā€™s more into martial arts.

I saw Claire Brock at Colbert Station a few weeks ago but didnā€™t log it after my last few attempted spots failed.

If RTƉ stars are not spots then youā€™ve no chance with Virgin Media employees.

I never watch Virgin Media channels.
Is there anything on them at all?

Not a lot. The Tonight Show isnā€™t bad though itā€™s a pity they donā€™t have Vincent Browne involved.

I just queued for an airside ATM in Dublin T2, I was planning ahead should some awkward taxi driver refuse to accept card when Iā€™m being deposited back to D5 this evening.

I digress, there was one (1) gentleman in front of me using the machine. He was wearing brown shoes, beige chinos, smart yet casual dark coloured jacket that nicely offset the shoe & chino combination. He carried a laptop bag & wheeled a wheelie suitcase.

He seemingly finished his business at the machine & made to exit stage right but then let out an audible sigh as if he made a mistake & briefly remained at the machine at a side on angle. Iā€™m only speculating here but perhaps he withdrew Euro almost instinctively when he meant to get some $$$.

I got a proper glimpse of him at this stage & realised it was Mark Little, ex RTƉ/Storyful/others & currently unknown. I was thinking to myselfā€¦ā€either stick your card back in & get whatever you need or jog on, palā€. It was then that he made a definitive move to the side & away in the direction of the US pre clearance gates. I proceeded to withdraw ā‚¬100.

4 Likes

Not a spot.

2 Likes

Bit of a Paul Daniels from @Bandage thereā€¦
A little, not a spotā€¦

Save it for the friday fashion thread.

@Fagan_ODowd is it worth logging a live spot of the preeminent hurling podcaster in Ireland?

@caoimhaoin ?

Jaysus donā€™t draw him on us

Probably not. Possibly one for the GAA rugby nonentities thread.

1 Like

Iā€™ll leave it off so