The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Four. Flatty needs more help šŸ

They cycled as far down as Bray according to Instagram

1 Like

I saw her on way back so.

Looks like the 3 Carkies are all staying together in some nice looking gaff in Blackrock

Rob the racist has just verified this spot on live TV.

1 Like

Whoā€¦ Dennis Oā€™Brien

Famous forā€¦Owner and founder of Digicel, Moriarity Tribunalā€¦At one point Irelands richest man ā€¦Titan of Industry. ā€¦Benefactor of FAI and UCD amongst others

Where ā€¦UCD Belfield close to the " Oā€™Brien Centre for Science"

Whenā€¦ Today at 3.25. I was on my way to a 3.30 meeting on campus when i encountered a group of about 8 people led by the aforementioned Dennis.

He was wearing a light blue suit and his audience were hanging on his every word as befits a man of his importance and stature

FOGRA Dennis is a big uce as the Somoans say and much larger in reality than i expected

FOGRA Eileā€¦last time I saw him was in Poznan Poland when Ireland were sent home by the Italians from the Euros

1 Like

Spot.

Who: RTE & Spin SW personality Valerie Wheeler
Where: Portlaoise Plaza
When: 1.40pm

@Batigol favourite Valerie was no doubt on her way to Tullamore to report on her native Corkā€™s match with the Biffos. Valerie was dressed down, makeup free, wearing a black hoodie and whitish grey trackie pants.

Not a spot.

9 Likes

Ban that cunt pls

1 Like

Youā€™ve gotta say that itā€™s all gone to shit when a no mark dullard like Oā€™Brien is a spot and the whirlwind shooting star that is Valerie Wheeler in a service station isnā€™t :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Is that a Cark phrase?

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t find the ā€˜GAA celeb spottingā€™ thread.

Balbec clamped himself

Who: Gerry Adams
Where: Croke Park
When: Sunday
Appearance: Shook. Gerry looks a bit shook got. Sad to see. Still a massive draw and was happy to take selfies with young, old, Laois and Antrim alike.

Not a spot.

Who : Baz Asmawy
Where : Dungarvan.
Other stuff : Baz was foostering around in his pocket looking for change at a parking ticket machine when i arrived at it. He asked me for change of a fiver. I didnā€™t have it but offered him a euro which he accepted gratefully. He thanked me profusely before heading on his way. Baz was wearing a navy t-shirt, jeans and trainers. He has a big beer belly which i wasnā€™t expecting and youā€™d drive a bus through the gap between his two front teeth. However after my brief interaction with him Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that Baz is sound.

22 Likes

He mugged you right off there, the gap toothed tubster

2 Likes

You wouldnt know whether to smile at him or kick a field goal

1 Like

Spot

3 Likes

That would have been my impression of him from the telly so good to read heā€™s like that in real life.

1 Like