The Celtic Phoenix - A thread to list the economic miracles of Michael Noonan & Fine Gael

We washed it off

I am so homesick it hurts. I’m so utterly pissed off with my wife I’m fucking seething. I don’t know why. I think I read the brexit thread elsewhere too often. Fucking brexiteers. I despise them utterly.
BTW fao of @artfoley I’m back doing the usual in November and hope I can treat you to brunch.
Also fao of @briantinnion, thanks for that. He said you are a very smart man. I told him to get the fuck out pronto. Why anyone would stay in that dump is beyond me.

1 Like

You should have a few pints there @flattythehurdler

1 Like

Book a trip home for yourself. Quench the thirst man.

I will but I need advice. It’s currently 0945 and this flight takes off in 15 mins. Its a seven hour flight, then a two hour stopover, then another seven hours, then another two hour stopover on a plane which gets in at 8am local time. Then another two and a half hours and arrive at destination at lunchtime Saturday. I reckon I need to sleep nearly the whole of the middle flight, so was planning on not drinking til I guess et to dubai. I’d take advice on this.
I’m really feeling like I’ve been too long in exile tbh. I’m a bit blue. Should never have left.

What the fuck is this? Around the world in 80 days?

2 Likes

Take this to the International Businessmen thread.

@flattythehurdler checking out schools in papua new guinea.

5 Likes

no worries flatty. I’m sure you’ll be home before that as well for the hurling and I’ll stand you a pint then

1 Like

Things must be desperate if he’s looking forward to meeting fart holey in November.

5 Likes

indeed, meeting me must be up there on the disappointment scale with having a romantic getaway to Iceland with you.

2 Likes

Ooooooft

Phileas Fogg

Christ, a trek like that you must be going to Borneo

1 Like

Inner Mongolia

I guess its an instant cure for homesickness sharing a pint with that goofy slaphead

2 Likes

You must really hate the wife.

I’m taking a guess here and I am going to speculate that @flattythehurdler has taken a three legged flight to somewhere in Australia. I’d say he’s gone via Dubai and Bangkok to Sydney.

He doesn’t sound too happy about it anyway.

No need for that @Bandage. I’m sure the buck toothed cunt looked in the mirror this morning and felt bad enough, not to have you knocking his self esteem even further.