The Celtic Phoenix - A thread to list the economic miracles of Michael Noonan & Fine Gael

Okay guys. Back off Art please. It was a playful jibe on my part and I didnā€™t intend any malice. Nor did I expect him to come back like Charlie Nicholas v Jeff Stelling that time but thatā€™s another matter.

1 Like

no need to project there brimmer, I look in the mirror and Iā€™m good with myself. Iā€™ve a good job, a lovely daughter, good work life balance.

failing self loathing haters like you and bando cant touch me

6 Likes

Ouch. Of all the digs and cutting jibes Iā€™ve had thrown at me here thatā€™s the worst by a long shot.
Donā€™t ever ever put me into the same sentence as the manchild accountant/ sports commentator again.

1 Like

You forgot about the wife Art

given previous posts by certain cunts on this forum I didnā€™t want to open that door.

4 Likes

you forgot to mention your commute mate

good point

my commute is now a wonderful walk along the coast to drop the little one into school and then the dart into town. total time is about 47 minutes but includes priceless daddy daughter time.

5 Likes

I just dont believe that.

2 Likes

A new low.,

How did I miss Flattyā€™s meltdown today? I feel cheated.

1 Like

I doubt weā€™ve heard the end of it.

1 Like

Ffs sake. Youā€™re married to a Hungarian weightlifter and you live in a grey concrete Soviet era high rise, and you feel cheated over a lad blackguarding on the internet.

5 Likes

At least Iā€™m not living in Tipperary.

11 Likes

We have medals. SENIOR MEDALS !!! Lots of them.

Not lots

1 Like

Lotā€™s of tarnished medals all right.
Iā€™m sure all genuine hurling fans would agree that the 1989 championship should have been awarded to Galway retrospectively, given that Tipperary knowingly played a lad in the semi-final who had committed the same offense as Tony Keady, and was dropped form the panel for the final when it became public.
So, that leaves the count of senior titles over the past 50 years at 5 each for Galway and Tipperary. Itā€™s nothing to be shouting from the rooftops about.

Same here.

Godspeed @flattythehurdler.

Limerick awaits

1 Like

Who was that?

http://www.hoganstand.com/county/tipperary/article/index/49010

Amazingly, in a capitalist country and after a capitalist venture went tits up - we socialized the debt and made the most vulnerable in society foot the bill.