The Championship thread

Gunther :o

This is a belter of a second half.

And that was a great way to win it.

Wow. That was class. Unlucky Laz - I feel for you brother.

that was some goal in fairness

cursed

Keeper came up too early. There were still two minutes left and they were creating a chance every time the ball went in the box.

NOTTINGHAM FOREST WE LOVE YOU :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING CUNT

that was a very fair point gola… I thought there was no way they wouldn’t score in those few minutes. Swansea were wide open.

Agreed with that. Happens so often. A defender has to stay back and can’t do anything. Why wouldn’t he go forward to 35 yards out and leave the keeper about 30 yards from his own goal. Stupid stuff.

:lol:

Tell it to Michael McMullan

Cheers Bandage. Ultimately Swansea were more clinical at the crucial moments scored two excellent goals. But we did hit the crossbar twice and Earnie hitting the post at the death,had another clearcut peno not given,its fucking cuntish. Neil Legend can be proud of his old teammates tonight :clap: Well done to Swansea, hope their not overdoing the celebrating, their not there yet.
Another year in the same division as Derby :mellow:

At least the Galway hurlers never let me down :rolleyes:

Harte, Hunt and Long all starting the second leg for Reading at Cardiff. Still 0-0 on aggregate after 20 minutes tonight but Cardiff are having the balance of the play.

Shane Long with an absolutely magnificent finish to make it 1-0. :clap:

Got lucky with the handball, but you dont coach that speed off the mark, and then the finish, magnificent :clap:

These playoff games over the last 2 nights have being hugely enjoyable.

Long is turning into a super player.

Double post.

A that’s just terribly naive from the defender.

nobody cares mate