The Chelsea supporters thread

Little old Bournemouth, mate.

So much for the major conglomerates…

Spuds are 2nd though.

@GeoffreyBoycott is anti-logic and needs to start being honest with the forum.

2 Likes

The outrage of the new found brigade of Chelsea fans in relation to query’s not answered to their liking is quite selective. Five months on, after getting called on to do so any number of times @Nembo_Kid still refuses to condemn the role Chelsea FC, as late as 2015 in continuing to cover up its paedophile former employees.

That’s great mate but I don’t see the relevance to it when you’re the one who has been requested to come onto this thread and explain himself.

Anybody who repeatedly calls me racist and a xenophobe is no mate of mine. My line of questioning is very relevant. I repeatedly asked you to come onto this thread and explain yourself on this issue. You have refused to do so I am renewing the request now. Why do you refuse to condemn the role of Chelsea FC, as late as 2015 in continuing to cover up its paedophile former employees?

1 Like

Mate.Conte might be going back to Italy to manage.if he does I’ll sign out of this thread. Please answer me before then

That’s great, mate - but it’s not what you were requested in here to answer.

Disappointing that you don’t have the class to put your hands up and admit your xenophobia led you to make some really bad judgement calls.

Tonight is the night

1 Like

The Chelsea pensioners, the acceptable face of Chelsea F.C. What wonderful service these marvelous men have given to the British Army and the British Armed Forces down through the years.

1 Like

Heros one and all

1 Like

I’m so so happy

3 Likes

Great news when the forum bellwether is in such a good place.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

1 Like

Becoming a Chelsea supporter was one of my better life decisions

2 Likes

Ever since I started supporting Chelsea I have had an attitude of gratitude

1 Like

JT is choking up and Cesc said ‘foobaw is facking unbaleewable’ on sky sports

2 Likes

There isn’t a dry eye in the premises I am in. JT transcends football .

1 Like

Was that a misprint? 🕭🔚

2 Likes

JT is Chelsea

Congrants mate. I’m hoping we might tempt yourself and @Tassotti back at some stage.

1 Like

He’ll be kissing the Bournemouth badge next season