The Chelsea supporters thread

Alexander Conte is manager of the season

2 Likes

Best epl manager ever

1 Like

Are you watching, Are you watching, Are you watching, Are you watching @GeoffreyBoycott? Are you watching @GeoffreyBoycott?

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZYfi_Ex_gM

For somebody who failed so badly in his last job the rat faced one has done really well this year in fairness.

Iā€™m reading with interest what you had to say about Mr Conte back on 24 September. Surprised you havenā€™t been labelled a racist and xenophobic as well.

1 Like

Conte won him over

he can admit it

can you say you got it wrong again?

2 Likes

Heā€™s a wonderful manger, it takes a big man to say he got it wrong. If he was manager of togshitting hotspur, they would have won the league

2 Likes

Itā€™s very poor form that @GeoffreyBoycott canā€™t hold his hands up and say he was wrong but I imagine being a xenophobe would reduce any sense of a rational thought process.

I canā€™t wait for the parade in West London

1 Like

Will you be in full Chelsea pensioner regalia, pal?

1 Like

Looks like a great signing for us lads

1 Like

Delighted we are investing in local youths

1 Like

Little Billy Gilmour could be the next big thing.

2 Likes

plucked from obscurity by our great scouting system

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm if @GeoffreyBoycott found the class to hold his hands up and say he got it wrong on Conte?

I canā€™t confirm that

Still waiting for an answer to my Harry Kane query

@GeoffreyBoycott?

Huh? Rangers are a sister club to Chelsea, mate.

Thatā€™s disappointing.

Maybe @GeoffreyBoycott takes the same approach to answering the tough questions as he does with running marathons.

1 Like

Itā€™s been a bad season. I believe he predicted the foxes would go down too :grin: