The Citizens of Cavan and Fermanagh Thread, including Quinns

Ha I was in a pp I’d never stepped foot in last month and after a bet I was having was rang through your one magically new my name. It’s a scandal.

1 Like

There’s some serious anti laundering stuff in place for bookies as far as I’m aware. Think that time Laibaik won the supreme and tiger roll won the 4 miler it was highlighted.

Sean Quinn seems to be on the same growth curve as Marty Byrd from the Ozarks.

7 Likes

How did you discern what information they were working off that they knew your identity?

You’ve to hand in proof of address, passport, driving license etc

Is that just for amounts over 2 grand? What would happen for arguments sake if your account was restricted with Paddy Power online and you put a bet on in the shop and they were able to tie one back to the other?

It’s for pay outs over 2k.

I’m not overly sure about the relation between online and shops but i know a few weeks I fancied horse at a big price around 40s maybe 50s. I knew the price was disappearing so I had 50 each way in one shop. It wasn’t run through so I chanced going to another powers close by and done the same again.

I got back 25 e/w at sp. They clearly knew I had backed it already despite the bet being rung through.

I was basically told to fuck off.

Not for the first time I’d say :smiley:

Those fuckers are everywhere. High end fashion retailers in large shopping malls as well. You’d never see a customer in them.

2 Likes

Visa factories as much as cash-washers

As in a means of harvesting peoples Visa details?

English language schools are the ultimate visa-factories now.

1 Like

The other visa; as in ten Pakistani/Bangladeshi lads “working” in a barbers in the back-arse of nowhere, same as the kebab-shops that have sprung up all over rural areas

2 Likes

Can track the handwriting

Fintan o toole is an ape

1 Like

Dublin jimmy seemed like a pleasant individual.

That must be one of the best series RTE ever put together.

6 Likes

That last part was riveting.

1 Like

Great viewing. The man is utterly deluded.

Everything was grand until the priest stuck his nose in it.

2 Likes