The Citizens of Cavan and Fermanagh Thread, including Quinns

A major business operating freely around the border in the late 70’s, 80’s and 90’s?

I don’t know what you are talking about.

1 Like

He had three islands in the kitchen, the posh bastard.

3 Likes

The dream…

Only the 3?

Quinn’s wife had a lovely cameo in the final episode last night. A proper Lady MacBeth style figure.

1 Like

Sure every donkey has an island at this stage, those who have proper aspirations settle for nothing less than an archipelago.

4 Likes

A house of character for a man of character.

jealous natalie tran GIF

A wise man who poured concrete on it once told me ‘You can have all the money in the world, but no taste’.

He laughed all the way back to his hovel that evening.

3 Likes

People love to convince themselves they are better off than wealthy people.

1 Like

Quinn had some run on top.

Didn’t refuse the lucre though, did he?

I was drinking with the guy who used to write questions for cowshed Noonan to ask Alan dukes in the dail. He had an unreal hatred for dukes.

1 Like

It’s Ballyconnell I was at for a small while with these Fermanagh men
Loopers

All this type about Quinn is chickenfeed in comparison to the unfortunate Sam Bankman-Fried. Sam’s nest egg has been well and truly scrambled as his fortune plummets from $26bn to zero in a few days.
Fortuitously he’s still got time to write to Santa …. The world is indeed fucked.

1 Like

It’s not 0, he has 100k left.

That was a lovely ponzee scheme, cheeky fucker was even buying the naming rights to NBA arenas. Was lucky to get together with it in the first place. I dont know why these lads dont disappear before the shit hits the fan.

For the first Japanese goal, Unai Simon will yet be caught on secret camera by Bild doing a Bruce Grobbelaar. “I threw the the ball into the net.”

He staggered like a drunk for the second goal.

2 Likes