The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

Go on. Have the critical tenth, you little bollix.

1 Like

Did even one oirish skanger win a row in vegas, all ive seen is the the underclass mouthing and spitting and seconds later on their holes or waddling away in fear. Like their cult leader. A fantastic weekend for rural ireland.

4 Likes

Ah Jaysus :smile:

Sorry pal, but you know the way it is.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

12 Likes

@Ambrose_McNulty is not here to take part. He’s here to take over.

Khabib kept saying ‘Let’s talk now’ to McGregor when he was battering him on the ground

That’s just silly, he shoulda stopped hitting him if he wanted to talk to him. What a silly thing to do.

Watched the end of the fight there again. Khabibs buddy with the red t-shirt is a coward for punching Mcgregor into the back of the head.

Did you watch the parts with Khabib beating the living shit out of McGregor?

6 Likes

Personally I think Conor is a coward for jumping onto the fence to chase Khabib, shitting it, abandoning his team, pretending someone was holding him back then punching Khabib’s fat old coach instead.

2 Likes

They mostly looked like they were going for dance offs.

1 Like

That’s an excellent précis.

McGregor deserved it, he punched an old man and the chap in the red did what any of us would have done.

I wouldnt be able to scale the cage

4 Likes

Has the chap in the red been named?

Yes. Bam Bam Bigglovski

3 Likes

Blatant anti-islamic bias in the media coverage of this but Khabib, the hero, refuses to play the victim.

Basically the Palestinian Intifada all over again.

Fair enough, lads. @Ambrose_McNulty well deserves a good post or even a great post for his quip at my expense last night, but there’s no fucking way I should go without a nice post for the comment he responded to. That said, I think there’s a lot of Johnny come latelys perhaps influenced by the likes he’s already attained and adding their own like for good measure while glossing over my post. If I’m going to be the butt of another Jockstrap McTavistock type affair then my part should be acknowledged too. Jokeshop.