The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

Sorted, boss.

1 Like

I agree 100% here. I’ve given both a well deserved like.

1 Like

Thanks @myboyblue and @anon61878697.

It’s “nice” to see some good come from a bad situation. I’ll take solace from this.

Mohamad something or other

You can clearly see McGregor punches first and the Muslims just defend themselves:-

The small one needs to move down a few weight divisions

1 Like

You’re always able to count on the two lads for a few safety likes in fairness.

You deserved a nice post there for setting up such a dinger for @Ambrose_McNulty.

I got very aroused looking at that.

I’ve bumped you up to 11 there now, pal.

1 Like

Collie does not understand human nature. More self hatred as if the Irish are only people who laugh when a loud mouth gets his comeuppance.

Sure don’t the Germans have a word for it.

Nonsense. Irish people go ott in mourning when a sports star or team loses.

McGregor is completely unique. He has never been properly embraced by the mainstream in Ireland. He was getting overlooked for RTÉ SPOTY after winning his first world title and only captured it a couple of years ago, after being a major international star for two years.

He is extremely popular amongst many young men under 35 but that’s about it. The rest think he’s a dickhead and did even when he was winning.

2 Likes

He is a dickhead though

1 Like

To be honest the “sport” is not really embraced by the media . My theory on the validity of the worth of a sporting crown is whether the Irish media will give it decent coverage if there wasn’t oirish participation . There MMA fails .

Also the Heineken cup in rugby fails too here . If there were two French teams in a final it would get minute coverage .

Cillian Murphy never won SPOTY either. Nor did Shaun the wrestler. Generally only lads (and women rugby players) who compete in non scripted events can be nominated.

1 Like

In every Las Vegas brawl video I’ve seen, Paddy has been hammered by Mother Russia. Paddy looks like if you stuck a pin in him he’d shoot out Bulmers, like a dam with a hole in it.

3 Likes

Allah Akbar

Well that’s not true

Not after the pioneering work of ROG. Sure he won it for some French team a few years ago.