The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

Define pleasure.

Define unpleasant

Itā€™s alright lads. You seem to believe in karma. I wouldnā€™t worry about it

Define mark

1 Like

Lads struggling with the idea that McGregorā€™s mouth got him there in first place ā€¦PPV buys are as a result of him shouting loudest and making nasty comments ā€¦it sells ā€¦heā€™s laughing all the way to the bank which rightly or wrongly is his aim.heā€™s obsessed with money and flashing itā€¦so for him this mouthy approach has worked ā€¦I mean if a boxer had a record like his over last few years , heā€™d be bottom of every card and fighting for peanuts ā€¦

2 Likes

Poirer decided to fight mcgregor again instead of fighting for a belt :joy: money talks ā€¦

Poirier had to apologize himself in the build up for the comments about the charity - he publicly rowed back on those. All that stuff is bullshit. All encouraged by the business, build a story etc.

McGregor has carried that bullshit away from pre fight conferences out into the real world. I couldnā€™t root for the fella.

1 Like

No, what got him there in the first place was his talent combined with his mouth. But heā€™s got neither talent nor wit these days.

But sure he was never near the most talented in his division ā€¦if Aldo hadnā€™t let the the trash talk drive him crazy he would have tied mcgregor in a knot ā€¦like I said fighters forego title shots to fight him ,heā€™s a big pay day because of the circus he creates ā€¦

Dana White would have buried him a long time ago if he wasnā€™t spinning money. Heā€™s probably done now. Maybe get one more go as you could sell a recovery and McGregor will keep the story going probably.

1 Like

Thatā€™s it. All about spinning money for him and it works

The mma and fighting side of it alright but the stuff away from that like punching the auld lad and all the other stuff is nasty, you couldnā€™t warm to him.

Steve Collins brought all this pre fight stuff to the next level back in the day. Remember when he had Eubank convinced he had found a psychologist that worked on him so that he couldnā€™t feel pain.

Conor McPegger

6 Likes

You would think that all the products he is associated with will be damaged by being linked to him at this stage

What products?

I could never understand the hype around him back in 2014-15. He always came across as a very nasty individual but a lot of his fan boys lapped it up. Do lads still fawn over him? Iā€™d say his following has reduced significantly.

1 Like

I didnā€™t, and wouldnā€™t and this is the first I heard of it, couldnā€™t watch him

Alot of emotion here. Conor has really captured the minds of a certain demographic.

Tbh I shouted for him at the start simply cos as I thought he was a working class boy( rubbish I now know) and seemingly an ordinary Irish boy on the way up,speaking to a friend involved in that ā€œsport ā€œ in the know put me right a few weeks back ,heā€™s a plamaser ref his background etc etc