The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

The psychological aspects of McGregorā€™s appeal are very interesting. I think itā€™s quite similar to the appeal of Trump. The celebration of stupidity for the sake of it. The rejection of empathy and intelligence. The glorification of money and individualism. The trolling aspect to his persona. The fake appeals to his being ā€œa man of the peopleā€ while everything about his public persona reinforces a sense of loathing for working class communities. The pathetic, caricatured idea of what masculinity is. He particularly appeals to individuals with low self esteem.

11 Likes
1 Like

Ha ha, what a classless cunt

1 Like

From the twitter machine

1 Like

Iā€™ll bitch slap the little tramp up and down whatever street Iā€™m on if I ever see him.

That much money, of course it does. Poirier would have been odd not to take it.
UFC belts come and go in the breeze. That kind of money is unicorn rare.

Thatā€™s the point ā€¦McGregor knows the game heā€™s in and how to generate money without even having to win ā€¦like I said imagine the bum cards a boxer with a record similar to McGregorā€™s would end up on

UFC is different though. Even the very best lose a few.
CM has always talked a great game, and I understand that, but what he said about poirierā€™s wife was unhinged.

1 Like

2 Likes

McGregor has made his money, thereā€™s no real reason for him to continue to act a jackass in terms of generating money.

I think the bottom line is that heā€™s a nasty, drug addled piece of work.

17 Likes

He acts the way he does because heā€™s a Kinahan wannabe. A bona fide POS.

1 Like

There have been numerous research studies that have suggested that the density of an individualā€™s bones can be affected by chronic substance abuse.

Hmmm.

3 Likes

Great piecešŸ‘

In fairness Iā€™d credit anyone who walks into an octagon or a boxing ring.

It takes bottle to do that. He is a bollocks but Iā€™ve enjoyed watching him over the years.

Lads behind printers will always hold the morale high ground.

I never minded him much one way or the other, but heā€™s gone off the reservation this time. Saying things like that about a lads wife is all kinds of wrong.
Poirier seems a nice man too.
The green haired lad in the first fight took an awful beating.

1 Like

I hear you mate, but its a tough game and trash talk is how has made himself to a degree.

Look, some of it is nasty, but its a tough sport.

Portugese lad 11 days notice I think. Madness. Hard cunt though.

1 Like

That was a mismatch Oā€™Malley is on a different level altogether the green haired lad had no business in there with him only a journey man.

1 Like

McGregor and his family are a national embarrassment.

2 Likes

Well able to take a box though to be fair.

1 Like