The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

Clubber lang was a hoor for it. Disgraceful really the comments he made about poor aul Adrian.

2 Likes

Its all part of the game pal.

The NEECCCCCCCKK

2 Likes

Dana White announcing a 4th McGregor Poirier fight.

It just shows how shallow the pool is in this ‘sport’.

I may have lived s sheltered life, but never before have I heard a fighter tell another in a globally screened pre fight press conference that his wife had been texting him and she was interested only in sucking his dick, nor publicly calling her a whore afterward.
I’m surprised you find this acceptable. There have been thousands of UFC fights between equally tough men, with no need for that. Anyhow, to my mind, I’m surprised it’s being passed off as acceptable, and it’s a sad reflection of the coarsening and dumbing down of public discourse, much as Sid alluded to above.

13 Likes

McGregor is a nasty individual but I don’t think anyone would make it in that game without that piece.

Re Poirears wife, he didnt seem bothered and I’m not defending McGregors schtick. I did and I do still enjoy watching his fights. He always has the triclour there - and for that alone id want him to do well.

He is certainly not a perfect role model, maybe I’m completely missing something but I like him, its not an easy gig and he has done well for himself.

If the sexual assault issues were confirmed that would 100% change my view though.

Your worldview is funny at times

3 Likes

Human beings arent perfect @Raylan

He a rapist,a drug addict and beats up old men in pubs but shur he waves a tri colour so he’s sound.Jesus.

20 Likes

Honestly @Massey , I’m no apologist for the fella. I do enjoy watching his fights though.

The fact that the Tri colour is associated with him makes it worse.

16 Likes

You know nothing about my life!!!

1 Like

Correct

1 Like

J’memeber the time he wore the poppy?

As down the glen one Easter morn,
To a city fair rode I,

2 Likes

That’s alright then. Like John Barnes didn’t seem bothered having a banana thrown at him back in the day.

1 Like

Ah jaysus, come on flatty, thats not my form tbf man.

I’m genuinely surprised by you thinking it’s ok because poirier didn’t appear offended. What would you think if McGregor said those things about your family, and if not that, I guarantee you if poirier said to to McGregor, you’d have him elynched.

Its MMA mate, trash talk sells PPV’s, and thats the bottom line.

1 Like

GSP

2 Likes