The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

He’s peddling that proper piss to everyone.

Have you tasted it

I very rarely drink, I heard it’s rotten but to me all whiskey is rank.

1 Like

Johnny Depp would put him in his box. Depp is well know for his love of bourbon

1 Like

Depp is a weird cunt

1 Like

His ex wife literally shit the bed. Of course he is

The Vertigo 360 tour in Croke Park he stopped between songs to tell us how we had to save some school in Artane or somewhere. Completely ruined my buzz, I just thought “Why don’t you pay your fucking taxes then?”

3 Likes

Why shouldn’t he pay taxes when the ordinary person should, he’s a cunt end of

1 Like

We’ve gone way off topic,
Are U2 a national embarrassment? I say no, quite the opposite.

5 Likes

anyone who makes a few bob is a national embarrassment to a nation of begrudgers.

3 Likes

Bono was awarded an honorary knighthood by the Queen. Of course he’s a fucking national embarrassment, and a complete cunt.

11 Likes

Ah yeah, I couldn’t leave the country for years after that what with them all laughing at me over it

Bono is in a completely different category from McGregor and Geldof though because he’s written great songs for decades and is really the lead singer of one if the greatest bands in music history. McGregor and Geldof were flashes in the pan and now just professional spoofers.

I wouldn’t expect a Carky to understand. National pride has little or no meaning down your way.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good one, that’ll be popular :+1:

Will I get a hape of likes for it, do you reckon?

1 Like

If that’s what you’re in to.
It was a great put down, Carky, Queen implied, you should be very proud :+1:

It was indeed a good retort to your smarmy reply.

2 Likes

Indeed, you’re actually embarrassed because an Irishman accepted an honorary knighthood, genuinely embarrassed?

I don’t like Bono, he annoys me but in all fairness, U2 a national embarrassment, that’s laughable