The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

Hereā€™s another reason

And another

Iā€™ll see yours and raise you

Annoying? Heā€™s a bollox, whiter than white, rather McGregor and his antics than that saint Bono plamas shite, him and bohemians football club sicken my shite, rant over

3 Likes

Youā€™d rather a rapist to bono?

I dunno lads. Thereā€™s plenty of millionaires who did pretty reprehensible shit with their cash or their fame or anything else. At least Bono works his balls off to try to effect positive change in the world. The tax thing sickens my shite a bit but if all millionaires were as honest with their effort as him the world would be a better place.

6 Likes

Tfk at its finest.

4 Likes

Iā€™m firing out likes all over this thread. Great debating on both sides

Cunts

The worst thing Bono has done was giving yer man Gavin Friday the oxygen of publicity.

5 Likes

Gavin is the real Cunt here

If you were to judge a man by his friends Bono would not come off well.

He did plough the shit of Andrea Corr at her peak though, he deserves some credit for that.

1 Like

Youā€™re a gas man. You are a dangerous little cunt when it comes to snide posts though.

I hope Iā€™m not bullying you here.

Ya, Iā€™m deadly,

Youā€™re a strange old chap in fairness, youā€™ve come out with that line quite a bit, usually itā€™s ā€˜the mask has slippedā€™
And for somebody with a long record of genuinely nasty posts I wonā€™t take any advice from you, if that ok, mate

Now how many edits can we expect, just the one so far

1 Like

Youā€™re probably the nicest person on the internet ever. Doesnt mean youā€™re not on the wind up Muinteoir.

Whatā€™s this about?

Non EU workers long hours.

In English?

If you read the previous 30 posts you might get it. Iā€™m not explaining it to you.

And with that said, go fuck yourself.

Grow up.

At least mcgregor didnā€™t sell his album to apple and now the fucking thing is on everyoneā€™s iPhone forever!!

4 Likes