The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

Certainly not , but honestly Bonos a prized prick

:blush::blush:

1 Like

Think u know what I meant

FFS

McGregor has degenerated into almost the biggest scumbag I can ever remember. There used to actually be a likeability factor to him when he first came on the scene but he’s just a thoroughbred cunt now.

19 Likes

It’s non-aged Bushmills I’ve been reliably told.

proper 12

anyone else think that the bushmills crew are having a right laugh about that name?

I thought there was something about not being allowed to use numbers on bottles as it might give a false impression as to the age of the whiskey.

1 Like

i was thinking of the lads who make the stuff and sell it to him and how they like to take a day in july off

1 Like

You couldn’t properly hate Bono any more after that South Park episode.

6 Likes

Indeed, the worlds biggest piece of shit!

1 Like

Don’t you see - Bono IS the record!

1 Like

Would agree U2 as a band have represented Ireland well. Bono deserves a kick in the bollox for his anti RA shit on US tours. Fuck off you cunt we made the RA.

2 Likes

The Irish in the US love the Ra

2 Likes

Bono is a pox

3 Likes

Fuckin eejits with 26+6=1 t-shirts were easy marks for big tips back in the day.

‘Here ya go brother - for the cause’

I was in a pub in south Boston years ago after I bought a drink, in the change there was a dollar note that had a red print through it saying “Britain get out of Ireland” :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Are you a fucking Cawp?

4 Likes

pahk da cah …

2 Likes

That’s my understanding. Rules about what can and cannot go on whisk(e)y labels here and in Scotland are strict as fuck