The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

1 Like

An Madra Snoop just went down in my estimation(s) there #saynotorugby

1 Like

I don’t think Conor or Snoop would be welcome in the Old Belvedere pavilion post game for a Heino.

1 Like

Wonder what Snoop thought of the weed in Crumlin

Live scenes

family guy help GIF

1 Like

That fella will be well past the point now that when he hits the third pint, he’ll need a bag. He’ll need to purge himself from his manky howaya pub.

What the fuck are you on about?

1 Like

I’m on about his cocaine addiction. He’ll not stay off it long enough to fight. If he drinks, he’ll use drugs. If he uses drugs, his career is done, if it isn’t already. I’ve worked with the rehabilitation of cocaine addicts for 8yrs. I very strongly suspect that he. has long ago crossed the line, where without help he won’t be able to quit for anything more than a couple of weeks, max.

These lads are built different than an addict down the clinic. He’ll get himself clean for the big payout then go again

1 Like

Addicts are addicts. I’ve worked with the homeless and the famous. There’s zero difference.

2 Likes

Give us a few clues there

I’d be bound to protect their anonymity.

So it’s a they/their? Quick lads, hit the bios…

1 Like

What’s Gerry Vegas up to these days?

Tell me, do you think addiction is genetic and environmental, mainly genetic, or mainly environmental?

1 Like

Nobody knows for sure yet. Many believe it’s genetic, others believe it’s triggered by trauma. I suspect that possibly it could be a mixture of both. You get passed the gene, and the trauma triggers it. I can tell you that from at least 1000 life stories I’ve heard from alcoholics or addicts, only two sufferers had no known history of alcoholism in the family, whether it be a sibling, parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle.

Is he just constantly in trouble?

Hilarious. Security footage later emerged showing Mr McGregor and his accuser entering the bathroom together.

Well, they were either engaged in sexual activities or doing drugs if it turns out she wasn’t ‘forced’. I pray that he’ll one day marry his fiance without a pre-nup. I’d put a few bob on her filing for divorce the following day.

Hadnt realised they were married yet, he’s not a complete fool so, or she is, whichever.