The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

She should have a penthouse suite at the coombe for the amount of times she’s taken the charge off him.

Don’t think prenups stand in Ireland. @artfoley , please chime in here?

Signed,

A recently engaged and set to remarry poster Lionel

7 Likes

Pre nups dont have any legal basis in Ireland AFAIK

nope, only a court can decide proper provision but it may help a courts mind when framing proper provision.

alternatively get married in vegas, do a prenup and beat them to punch on jurisdiction by filing for divorce in nevada. then the pre nup will stand

I’m barred from America

Any other ideas?!

3 Likes

theres always nullity but its very hard to get

@LionelRitchie can hold off on consummating the relationship until you clarify the situation :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

he can consumate the relationship, just not the marriage!

2 Likes

It’s really about time they did. Too many men chucked out of their houses and left penniless by ired spouses.

1 Like

Lovely to see hope triumphing over experience. Congratulations buddy.

1 Like

In Sweden, they can’t take anything whether it be finance or property accrued before the relationship or maybe the marriage began. That’s without a pre-nup. Pre-nups are very common here. They’re a practical bunch and aren’t afraid to have those conversations. You’d have Irish women threatening to leave if you brought it up in conversation, I’d imagine.

1 Like

Having spent a considerable amount of time living in Crumlin, I greatly suspect that the amount of ‘making love’ of occurrence in the district is practiced exclusively by the blow-ins and a foreign activity to characters like young McGregor.

Thats a pretty baffling statement

2 Likes

And some of us thought McGregor was the biggest cunt!

https://x.com/alhamdhulillaah/status/1720022972755214410?s=46&t=hLFVM4tcaAF7TEDm5mgJyQ

https://x.com/thenotoriousmma/status/1726728879958642721?s=46&t=hSGvLmSk-FqZqCQxN6TdEQ

I see Snoooop mugged him and everyone else right off. Smokeless. What a man.

Is McGregor Irelands biggest sports star ? He mixes with the lads from Compton , with Putin, the Saudis and the boyos from Hatchet grove .

Most famous, certainly.

1 Like

Highest profile person in sports entertainment, certainly