The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

Iā€™ll give you that. He appeals to the inner scrote that an awful lot of famous and successful people seem to have.

It really would be between him and McIlroy for profile of sportspeople in non sports.

Bound to be some horse more famous than them.

The one the Shinners killed?

1 Like

Iā€™d say McGregor would be more recognisable to the average joe on the street outside of Ireland than Mcilroy. Golf would not be a popular sport with the general public in continental Europe, only the alickadoos. Every half wit knows who McGregor is these days.

Bump

1 Like

Time to evaporate McGregor.

https://twitter.com/EamonnVIDF/status/1727819567337259238

1 Like

Heā€™d be first on my list if we could revoke peopleā€™s citizenship. Itā€™s sad, when I inform a Swede under 30 that my nationality is Irish, they say, ā€˜Ah, Conor McGregorā€™. When I inform the over 30ā€™s, itā€™s not unusual to be met with, ā€˜I hope youā€™re not part of those tarmaccing and roofing scam Irish peopleā€™. Itā€™s sad that the quality of citizen we now export sullies our reputation to this degree. I remember living in the U.S and the Irish nationality carrying weight, then in Australia as a contrast, being viewed as borderline scum. With time, I could see and read the behavior of our emigrants earning the rep.

3 Likes

If this forum is anything to go by our Australian emigrants are grand, itā€™s the ones who go to America you have to watch.

2 Likes

When Europe and North America are in flames in 12 months time, Australia will be regarded as the last bastion of western civilisation.

Australia isnt even a real country mate

1 Like

Neither is Ireland, but thatā€™s neither here nor there.

Any country with the union flag on its own flag is not a country

I think youā€™re getting confused between territories and countries, champ.

Real or fake ?

Real unfortunately.

People donā€™t want to believe this because it seems too absurd, but McGregor is emerging as the spiritual leader of an Irish fascist movement. And he has every chance of whipping it up into something which is a massive threat.

1 Like

McGregor is some man to be taking about protecting Women and children. Christ almighty.

10 Likes

What is this idiots game here? While a scumbag he knows what heā€™s at and he doesnā€™t bark unless thereā€™s something in it for him. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if some far right element has hit his bank account with a ā€˜donationā€™ ā€¦ Connor only cares about Connor.

1 Like

Incitement might be the one thing they can get him for. The mentallers will be outraged for poor Conor.

I think @Cheasty goes over the top with things at times, and is often times as bad for conspiracy theories as the right wing nuts, BUT, is it a coincidence that hereā€™s another person with clear, established links to Putin stirring up far right sentiment in a western democracy?

6 Likes