The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

Neither can I but thereā€™s nothing wrong with my hearing or the audio function on my electronic device.

Me neither I just canā€™t stick anymore than 1 minutes of it

I just watched it all, I dont know whos worse, him or the fucker who made that.

The arguments I hear from racists like @KKUltra is that ā€˜theyā€™ are coming in here taking, among other things, our jobs, our dole, our houses and raping/killing Irish people. They never back these beliefs up with stats/facts. The reason why they donā€™t is because there is no evidence to back up their racist beliefs.

I am intolerant of their unfounded distrust of foreigners and thatā€™s no bad thing. There are plenty of problems in Ireland, foreigners are way down the list if theyā€™re a problem at all but clowns like @EmilioButragueno are in like a shot when any of ā€˜themā€™ do anything wrong. Of course a few bad 'uns get in. We export plenty too. Itā€™s part of being in the EU but over all the benefits of freedom of entry far outweigh the drawbacks.

2 Likes

A pure fanny of a man.

Huh?

All youā€™ve done since joining is whine about foreigners and then deny youā€™re a racist. Youā€™re a knuckle dragging fuckwit.

2 Likes

McGregor is a dangerous cunt. Please donā€™t let him become some sort of voice for the country.

1 Like

Iā€™m always warning about dangerous cunts.

The likes of McGregor laud immigrants who come and work and ā€œcontributeā€ to society and in the same breath complain about the ā€œerosionā€ of Irish culture etc because of immigration. It makes me quite confused

You got served by Flatty and here you are at 10 am talking absolute pony and being generally nasty.
Awful behavior.

Who will make up his stable of former sportspeople/sports blogger candidates?

Off the top of my head

Parkinson (Leix)
Eoin Murphy (Carlow-KK)
Shane Saint (Tipp North)
John Small (Dublin North-West)
Paddy McGrath (Donegal)
Derrick Lynch (Clare)
Paddy Holohan (Dublin South West)

Ger Brennan (Dublin North Central)

Pat Ryan Simon East Limerick.

1 Like

Kyle Hayes (Limerick County)

No space for paddy barnes there?

Heā€™d have to do a Gerry Adams and stand in Louth. A wee man in a wee county.

Gary Dempsey (Wexford)

2 Likes

No facts, what?

https://twitter.com/KeithWoodsYT/status/1729900246757482841

1 Like

Qewan MacKenna (Kildare South)

2 Likes