The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

Nazis.

I deliberately downsized there

The Americanisation of ireland continues. Expect a school to be shot up by some deranged lunatic within the next five years.

Once itā€™s a conscious choice Iā€™ll allow it. Itā€™s like jazz and knowing the rules allows you to break the rules.

2 Likes

@BruidheanChaorthainn yesterday - America is great, I love it, Scotties diner, New York, greatest country in the world.

@BruidheanChaorthainn today - Its a disgrace how Ireland is becoming more like America, I think we should shoot children

She didnt get a nomination?

Itā€™s obvious as fuck those tweets arenā€™t being written by him. Very unusual.

Edit: I see this is already being discussed.

I thought that was clear as day.

I wonder is he stuck for money and ā€œrentingā€ the profile out to some right wing group in the US?

A right wing American would probably consider the Oireachtas to be some congress made up of leprechauns

1 Like

I assume heā€™s getting ChatGPT to do the donkey work. There is no way he is just rattling off the nomination process for the office of UachtarĆ”n himself.

Iā€™d say he got Chat GPT to write his rap yesterday. He rhymed ā€œverseā€ with ā€œuniverseā€.

Heā€™ll get his nominations arlight from corrupt gombeen co councils who will be bought and paid for, the same people who said Brexit and Trump couldnā€™t happen here are in for a big shock

1 Like

Listen to this man, he has his finger on the pulse.

Spot on. Mick Muldoon, councillor from Ballygonowhere, will be delighted when Conor gives him a day out in the capital. All that you can eat and drink at the Black Forge, a few bottles of Proper 12, a night on the town and maybe a motorboat of Mammy McGregorā€™s new bangers.

The more sophisticated, urbane councillors will probably need to be bought off with a holiday in Dubai and an all that you can snort buffet.

6 Likes

If, and dont know whether he would, get a nomination, I think heā€™d be in with a big shout.

In 2022 there were approximately 768,900 people who were aged 65 or over in the Republic of Ireland, compared with 1.28 million 45 to 64 year oldā€™s, and over 1.4 million 25 to 44 year oldā€™s, and 651,300 15 to 24 year oldā€™s.

He potentially has a age demographic there albeit one that he would need to get out and vote. He would have every skanger in various suburbs around Dublin and the rest of Ireland voting for him. He would have the ā€˜Ireland is fullā€™ crowd. He would potentially have 90% of the 18 - 30 year old male vote.

He has millions to throw at a campaign. He may not win a head to head contest but all the others split the votes. He would have a serious chance.

1 Like

Heā€™d better hope you can vote with an X

Sure the gombeens on here nodded when MDH went for the second helpings and applauded when he broke all protocols of the office.

McGregor will be who they deserve now.

Iā€™d love it if got in, love it. All those pompous oirish lefties who looked down their noise at the Yanks and the Brits

1 Like

His potential votes, I can guarantee would be far too stoned to figure out where the polling stations were, and those who managed the gargantuan trek, would most likely find themselves unregistered to cast a vote.

They can find the doling stations well enough.

9 Likes