The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

Saying Diaz landed more punches without context suggests he won the fight. I’m just correcting you while you correct Gilgamboa, pal. It’s one of the great Irish sporting victories, let’s not try and detract from it, please.

Fair enough I’m far from an expert. I doubt he landed more quality shots though

Was actually surprised at the boxing skills, assumed they would be better. Obviously apples and oranges but boxers move a lot quicker

great article

when you look at how bad the chumps at the Olympics did we can be glad to at least have 1 sporting superstar

4 Likes

watching the fight now

what a warrior

1 Like

Obviously McGregor wasn’t ready for Diaz in the first fight. Diaz could have killed him at the end of that one if he hadn’t tapped out. Tip of the hat to him though, didn’t back away and took the rematch. Just about shaded it, and deserved it after coming back from that beating in the third.

1 Like

He gave a very controlled display, which considering how worked up he was before the fight I found surprising. I thought he was going to get a beating. Diaz is a mental bastard, but McGregor tore him up good and proper. Nice one for the link @ChocolateMice.

1 Like

Anybody see his press conference.pure genius

1 Like

Didn’t see it pal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzoMSgBzjsI

oooffftttt

1 Like

Laid waste to, all I could picture was this after McGregor swept the leg

He is a genius…and is completely underrated here.

There’s no one better at what he does.

His latest company accounts to end 2015 show 157k profit

1 Like

Would he be putting all of his income through the company? Was it only 2016 when he started making “10’s of millions”?

No idea but it is an indication of sorts.

Sounds like when Tom Hardy knocked out “Mad Dog” in Warrior. And that guy misspelt “affect” twice.

1 Like

Has Helwani confirmed this story?

2 Likes

Tom hardy was a scary looking fucker in that film. Grand film all the same.

Thinly veiled nervous breakdown story.