The Constipation thread

Take your time Tossy mate, have a good wait on the jacks. Better to play it safe now and get it all out of you than a rush job and getting surprised again later.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a sign your body is functioning well pal, getting rid of the toxins in record time.

Better out then in.

I blocked the jacks in princessā€™ family home earlierā€¦ 3 flushes.

Maybe the dildo her dad had up your hole fell out and blocked it.

banter

Her father is dead almost 6 years, pal. It was her mother who hammered the dildo inā€¦

First shit of the year there, wasnā€™t drinking all day and had a Guinness, blew the jacks apart, I canā€™t wait to get back to England, to get away from the drinking and eating

1 Like

Jesus that must have hurt sheā€™s got arms like popeye, princessā€™s mĆ . Best of luck with the hoop. Bepanthen will do the job for you.

I shat a raccoon type animal out of my hole his evening.

Iā€™m never drinking again.

3 Likes

Couple of false starts after Christmas. Finally just after the main event. Like a Carlsberg ā€œworth waiting forā€

@Tassotti I just dropped a trout there for the first time since Fridayā€¦ I was all blocked up and in an awful wayā€¦ the thing was fucking huge, I was weak and nearly collapsed after I stood up from the toilet. I donā€™t think iā€™ve been drinking enough waterā€¦

jesus thats savage bad for, all the crap lodged inside you, decaying inside you and slowly poisoning you

Iā€™m free nowā€¦ I feel 10 years younger after it.

Since Friday? Jesus the amount of compacted shite stuck in your colon must be unreal.

Iā€™d say you need a bit of colonic irrigation after that, is there anywhere in Limerick doing, or have ye even heard of that in Ireland yet?

Tis drainage we need over here not irrigation.

2 Likes

Extremely bad for your health, so it is.

1 Like

From a biomechanical perspective, this makes perfect sense. Fucking weird add though.

http://youtu.be/YbYWhdLO43Q

Lads, do ye ever notice after a few pints the shit explodes out of you. Just had a pint and a half and I nearly destroyed the place. Feel right cleaned out now so I do

Iā€™m normally a one poo a day man but Iā€™m here making my second sizeable lodgement of the day for the second day in a row. Same time too, 11am and 4pm. Gamechanger.